I need some serious help with my diet… It’s awful. I don’t eat enough meals in the day and when I do eat I over eat and it’s not always the best food choices.
My biggest problem is that i’m a picky eater, I don’t like nuts or grains as such… I told my Wife to pick up some Oatmeal next time she goes to the store and i’m going to start eating that when I first wake up. Is that a good idea?
I generally know what foods are “good” and which are “bad,” but other than that I don’t know what to eat when…
Any advice would be great advice. Thanks, all.
Here’s a days routine for me (including diet):
- Wake up at 10am.
- Take a Spike at 1030am.
- Drink half-liter of water (or there abouts).
- Gym at 1130am-1230pm, drinking a liter of water there.
- Tuna Sandwhich at 1pm (with 2 flax seed oil pills).
- Work from 2pm-11pm.
- Dinner at 630pm (with 2 flax seed oil pills).
— Dinner consists of (sorry for rough estimates):
— Fistful of meat (usually beef or chicken).
— 2-3 large potatoes soaked in butter and salt or a fistful of yellow/spanish/brown rice.
— A fistful of vegetables (brussel sprouts, broccoli, carrots, etc…)
- Football from 11pm-12am.
- Roasted Garlic Triscuits, sharp cheedar cheese and milk at 1am (with 2 flax seed oil pills).
- ZMA at 200am.
- Bed at 3am.
I drink water all day long and sometimes I cheat and have a Sprite, but not usually.