My diet style Mountain dog

This is my diet in style Meadows. my goals are a body recomposition. I work out 4 times a week with weights always style Meadows and do cardio 6 times a week 3 days 30 ‘minutes HIIT and 3 days 30-40’ steady cycling

WEIGHT TRAINING DAY
Meal 1
Shake made with:
2 scoops whey isolate powder or 365g egg white
2 tbsp natural peanut butter
1 oz wheat germ
3 tbsp raw, organic coconut
Meal 2
4 organic, free-range whole eggs
1 oz avocado
1 cup strawberries or kiwi
Meal 3
6 oz grass-fed beef (ground)
�½ cup sliced pineapple
�½ cup cooked kale or green veggie
Meal 4 1 HOUR BEFORE WORKOUT
6 oz lean white fish
�½ cup oats
20g MCT oil
Meal 5 POSTWORKOUT
2 scoops whey isolate shake
�½ cup(74g) blueberries
�½ cup (40g) oats
Meal 6
6 oz grass-fed beef
8 asparagus spears
1 cup basmati rice
Meal 7
365g egg white
2 tbsp natural peanut butter

OFF DAY
Meal 1
6 organic, free-range whole eggs
1 tbsp virgin coconut oil
�½ cup (40g) oats
Meal 2
6 oz chicken breast
1 tbsp olive oil
�¼ cup almonds
Meal 3
6 oz cod fish and 1â??2 cups stir-fried vegetables cooked in water or glutenfree soy sauce or Szechuan sauce
Meal 4
6 oz wild tilapia or lean white fish
2 slices Ezekiel toast
1 tbsp organic butter
Meal 5
6 oz chicken breast
�½ cup cooked kale or other green vegetable
Meal 6
365ml egg white
2 tbsp almond butter
1 oz wheat germ

My weight is 90kg the my bodyfat is around 8-10%. what are your opinions?

1 Like

Pics 2 weeks ago… post cheat day :smiley:

another pics… same day :smiley:

[quote]Vincenzo wrote:
another pics… same day :smiley:

[/quote]

Not sure what you want from us, but I will say you look damn good!

thanks,
I just wanted to get some advice from you about my approach to diet, and if this approach I can further lower the bf.

I know it’s one thing sogggettiva, but since it is the first time I use an approach to the montain dog, I wanted to know if the diet is created in style montain dog :slight_smile:

to be honest, i dont think diet advice from this site will benefit you much when you look better than 90% of this site lol.

Are you trying to lean up for a contest or other endeavor? Otherwise, not much point in trying to stay below 8% year round.

[quote]wannabebig250 wrote:
to be honest, i dont think diet advice from this site will benefit you much when you look better than 90% of this site lol.[/quote]

I was thinking the same, but up that # to 99%

how tall are you? im about 6 feet tall and my goal is to get to 200 (91kg) and 10%

ahahha lol

but my physique is by years of training are only 11 years that I train and now I have 25 years of age.

I am 177cm tall;)

[quote]PulsedEE wrote:
Are you trying to lean up for a contest or other endeavor? Otherwise, not much point in trying to stay below 8% year round.[/quote]

no my goal is not to compete, stay in shape;) I just want to say to a physicist thibadeau: D lol

[quote]Vincenzo wrote:
ahahha lol

but my physique is by years of training are only 11 years that I train and now I have 25 years of age.

I am 177cm tall;)[/quote]

thanks, im about 180cm, and 22. you look great!

thanks man!!!

OP, I agree with others, you need to dispense advice here, not ask for it. You are looking jacked.

Also, the 1 post per year for the last seven years or so can’t be ignored–I suspect more time in the gym and less time on the net is one secret of your success.

1 Like

Wow that’s amazing

Dude, you’re bumping a bunch of dead threads. Double-check the date when you post. Both of these Mountain Dog threads have been silent for the last seven years.

Ohh my gosh I didn’t see that so sorry bro… anyways thanks for the guidance, appreciated.