T Nation

My Defy Medical Consultation Experience and Plan of Action

Interesting is one word to describe how things are going, got labs back and after only a week on .125 anastrozole, estrogen can back at 12.5 pg/ml, do to the severity of the symptoms I doubled the AI to .250 EOD (wrong direction) and strange that I don’t feel worse after this second week at the higher dosage. Going to run another E2 test tomorrow to confirm, joints are a little sore, reached behind to itch my back and shoulders popped and cracked, not terrible though.

Who’s to say the 12.5 score wasn’t rebounding? Going to do .125 twice weekly after about a week of stopping the AI.

Skin on hands looks a little wrinkly, hands severely pruned when showering.

Is an Endocrinologist a Waste of Time?

Maybe once you are crashed you feel the sides they don’t get worse if you push it from like 12.5 to 8. Sounds awful either way man. Not sure if a week will be enough to recover based on what I have heard here on this board.

Two months later, checking in? How goes the regimen? How are the pepetides working out for you? How is E2 these days and symptoms?

My ipamorelin needs an increase, levels haven’t budged. I attempted 10mg daily and after 5 days muscles started burning and twitching which aggravated my previous sciatica injury, legs started going numb and couldn’t allow it to continue. Testosterone must have dropped dramatically, so I went back to 20mg EOD.

My 20mg EOD protocol gets me to Total T 496, Free T 20.8, estrogen 40’s-50’s and hematocrit at 50%, I am prepared to dose AI when estrogen becomes high again after I reach a stable state, which I mess up on the failed daily protocol.

I plan on going to an everyday protocol some time in the future when my condition is improved, I imagine this type of protocol will allow me to ditch the AI altogether.

Being an over-responder to AI’s I have devised a plan to dosing the 0.050 AI in 5mls of vodka and dose .2mls twice weekly and retest in 3 weeks.

Estrogen feels on the low end which usually takes 4-5 weeks to come up, then after 6 weeks it becomes high some time after a stable state is reached.

I’ve been working out at the gym every 2 days, but have to take it easy on the amount of weight I’m lifting because my muscles are healing much faster than my joints are, if I’m not careful I could damage my joints further delaying the healing process.

What a roller coaster. What is your ipamorelin dosing?

It’s a 15m vial and I dose the standard starting dosage of 15 unit or .15ml every night before bed.

Is that 15mcg?

It’s written 15mg, 15ml is 300mcg.

Oh I see. That dose makes more sense. Good luck sir. I hope it straightens out for you.