My Deadlift @ WDFPF Worlds 06

the last lift your back was arched as hell I cringed in my soft comfortable couch

well done tho

[quote]Veszy wrote:

Good lifting and good music, but watching your back round on the last attempt made me cringe.

That was such an awesome bar to deadlift with.

You got it a few inches higher than you did in Clara if I remember rightly…??

Look strong dude. It should be there real soon.

[quote]n3wb wrote:
the last lift your back was arched as hell I cringed in my soft comfortable couch

well done tho[/quote]

Newb- you obviously don’t know the difference between arched and rounded. Go read.

What shoes are you lifting in? Is it a raw meet? I don’t know anything about the fed your in.

Lastly, I would offer you one suggestion. Approach that bar and leave it like it yours. You kinda shuffle up and then shuffle away. I know not everyone needs to get hyped by yelling and screaming and acting like an animal, but you own that bar. You’ve come to do war and you should enter and leave as such.

[quote]Hanley wrote:

Look strong dude. It should be there real soon.[/quote]

You can thank the clara lads for the bar.

[quote]Hanley wrote:

Look strong dude. It should be there real soon.[/quote]

yea was a great bar, good grip on it, would hardly have needed the chalk, yep got it above the kness that time, should have been easy but ah well, will open with it next time ha ha.

[quote]dead_lifter5000 wrote:
What shoes are you lifting in? Is it a raw meet? I don’t know anything about the fed your in.

Lastly, I would offer you one suggestion. Approach that bar and leave it like it yours. You kinda shuffle up and then shuffle away. I know not everyone needs to get hyped by yelling and screaming and acting like an animal, but you own that bar. You’ve come to do war and you should enter and leave as such.[/quote]

they were just a pair of pumas, was both but i was raw, yea your right about approaching the bar man, but was having a bad day, was hard to get in the mood.

cheers

Keep your head up before you start to pull, nice lifts.