My Daughter Attempted to Kill Me

[quote]Mufasa wrote:
Hey, Brother!

I don’t know what they call it in the UK…but in the States, we would say that Dad got PUNKED!!!

(LOL!)

Hey, Renton! She sounds like a young woman you SHOULD be proud of!

Mufasa[/quote]

Yup - Very proud of her, and I got totally punked.

She has forgotten however that I have years worth of photographs of her and video of her doing silly dances etc. that will ALL be played at her 18th birthday in front of all her mates.

Revenge will be mine. I can wait.

The real problem is that my other two girls exhibit traits just as bad. Both look like they are going to be very pretty indeed, and both are clever and coniving little bitches.

Any wonder I am how I am?

[quote]G87 wrote:
Very sweet looking girl, Renton, 'grats :slight_smile:

(No pedo)[/quote]

Haha! Is that T-Nation’s first “no pedo,” or do I just not get around enough?

[quote]Renton wrote:
Any wonder I am how I am?[/quote]

Nope. :slight_smile:

I got nothing to add, other than to echo what the other guys have said.

[quote]Cortes wrote:
G87 wrote:

(No pedo)

Haha! Is that T-Nation’s first “no pedo,” or do I just not get around enough?[/quote]

LMAO - Think you might be right there mate.

Nice to see you do get out of the steroid forum once in a while :wink:

[quote]Renton wrote:
Some of her friends were trying to make her laugh so she didn’t quite manage the scared but maybe thrilled look she was going for but when I got over the shock I was rather pleased with the outcome.

Just showing off my girl really![/quote]

so ok ok let me get this right

fake pregancy?
sorry for being dense

[quote]Nich wrote:
Renton wrote:
Some of her friends were trying to make her laugh so she didn’t quite manage the scared but maybe thrilled look she was going for but when I got over the shock I was rather pleased with the outcome.

Just showing off my girl really!

so ok ok let me get this right

fake pregancy?
sorry for being dense[/quote]

Yeah - totally fake. She’s sat here with me right now and has a belly as flat as a pancake. She’s also loving the comments so don’t make her too big headed.

When is the wedding? Does she love the child enough to marry the father? Is she gonna due the least best for her baby and raise the child as a “single mom”? Her focus should be for the child, and not “what makes mommy happy”. That’s true love. Hope she has the courage, love, and commitment for marriage.

[quote]rsg wrote:
Renton wrote:
Any wonder I am how I am?

Nope. :slight_smile:

I got nothing to add, other than to echo what the other guys have said.[/quote]

Cheers bro.

tried doing a little ninja edit but you guys are too fast on the boards today :slight_smile:

good for her the pictures may just be a start for something good if she gets that bug.

I would be very proud,after beating her down if she was or wasnt either way we would have a sesh out back with the boxing gloves.

on a semi serious note
you know how boys her age is.
once these pictures get out and she starts doing more and more shoots she will be prime target for little boys trying to bag a model.

not trying to be disrespectful at all here,your going to have to become that crazy bodyguard dad that wont hesitate to snap a young mans neck for breathing your little girls air.

that right there is a reason to be proud in itself
I would be puffed up like a bullfrog cause of the pride.

but ya she deserves her head inflated a little bit she did really good IMO

EDIT:
and WWWE its not real bud
it was a photoshoot for a modeling thing please read before you comment
unless you was being silly then whatever.

[quote]Renton wrote:
Cortes wrote:
G87 wrote:

(No pedo)

Haha! Is that T-Nation’s first “no pedo,” or do I just not get around enough?

LMAO - Think you might be right there mate.

Nice to see you do get out of the steroid forum once in a while ;-)[/quote]

:slight_smile:

I’m actually here and in a couple of other forums pretty often, I just post more over there.

Oh, and sorry I didn’t say it before, but it looks like you have a great daughter, definitely one whose sense of humor I can appreciate.

She’s got a great sense of humour, Renton! Love her grin in the last pic or two… super cute!

I am sure she had fun with that.

(Too bad she couldn’t have done it on Father’s Day!) Maybe next year she’ll get ya on Dad’s Day.

;o)

Cheers!

Renee

Your daughter is hot.

LMAO! Renton, your girls are hilarious! Between the curtains incident and this, I can’t stop laughing!

[quote]Makavali wrote:
LMAO! Renton, your girls are hilarious! Between the curtains incident and this, I can’t stop laughing![/quote]

Any wonder I have to shave my head to hide the grey?

And I’ve still got a middle daughter I aint even told you about yet!

Looks all right but tell me: why the long face?

I don’t even know what I meant by that. I bet it was pretty funny in my head, though.

I feel your initial pain Renton, I’ve got 3 stepdaughters and 1 stepson.
Girls are soooo much of a worry when they reach that age and make their father’s stress every time they go out the door or bring a boy home.

The son was far easier.

She’s a pretty girl Renton, no wonder she was modelling - congrats on the pride, well deserved.

[quote]exzentrick wrote:
I don’t even know what I meant by that. I bet it was pretty funny in my head, though.[/quote]

My guess is you’re stoned.

[quote]FlavaDave wrote:
exzentrick wrote:
I don’t even know what I meant by that. I bet it was pretty funny in my head, though.

My guess is you’re stoned.[/quote]

Yup - More than likely.

Dave - Really good to see you changed your avatar mate. That previous one freaked me out every time I saw it.