Hey guys… ok I’m relative newbie when it comes to roids so I’d be grateful if you could look this over. It’s pretty simple stuff, but I just want to make 100% sure I’m doing it right:
Each week: 200mg deca and 100mg primo. For 8 weeks.
- I’ve been training for a few years and have my training and dieting on target. I’m making progress, but I want to take things to the next level.
- I’m 92kg (202 lbs) and have about 15%+ body fat, 6’1 height and I’m almost 22.
Now for the questions:
- Is that cycle sufficient for gains in the 5-10kg muscle mass increase range (after 8 weeks)? Could I expect more?
- Would it be better to add some testosterone? Perhaps even just a prohormone like Androsol? I would like to minimize risk, otherwise I would have included 200mg sustenon-250 with the cycle. But for now I want to start safe.
- What should my clomid intake be? With this cycle would every other day be overkill? What about after the cycle?
Thanks for your time !!