My Cycle

I have 2,000 iu/8 ml = 250 iu/ml. I don’t have a syringe in front of me right now, does it say ml and cc’s on it?

I’ve been pretty worried the past few days and have considered seeing the doctor if I don’t get this sorted out quickly. I’m just concerned about the atrophy.

I’m not saying I know anything about this stuff or proclaiming I do. But some of the things you guys are writing about just sound scary with what I do know. If your going to be dabbling in it, you should find out exaclty how to do it , from as many sources as possible. I’ve seen a few people really screw themselves up from not doing enough research. It’s a shame to be pretty much wasting money on something that you haven’t researched, that cause cause some side effects that will be with you for the rest of your life. Don’t mean to sound like daddy. But damn, do it right and YE HAW! haha

1 mL = 1 CC

Ok I injcted 250 iu this past Sat. and 250 on Sun as well. I have 1,500 iu left. I am now looking at going off to OCS this summer and need to complete a military physical by the end of the month. I think I need to end my cycle 4 weeks early. My balls are still small.

I injected yesterday. When should I begin PCT. I originally had 1,200 g of Nolva. I probably have about 1,050 now. I was going to use 300 g on day one, then 100 g for ten days and that’s it. So does this sound alright and when I should I start pct. I had this figured out in the past but forgot what I had planned. Also, is there a way for me to incorporate the HCG if my cycle ends now?

Will any of this show up in a blood or urine test in 3-4 weeks? My biggest concern right now is getting my testes back to normal. Please respond asap as this all needs to be decided very quickly. Thanks a lot.

For nolva something like this is fairly effective:

Day 1&2 80 mg
Days 3&4 60mg
Days 5-14 40mg
Days 14+ 20mg.

Of course there are a lot of different ways to do things, that’s just one quick suggestion.

STU

Uhhh… the metabolites from deca stay detectable for between a year and a year and a half depending on the source of info. I would look into what they test for. Otherwise you could be screwed.

I am still in shock from what has transpired here.