My Cycle

This is my third cycle, I am aware of the risks I am taking, I have chosen my lifestyle, and this is what I want to to do, thank you for understanding this.
18 years old
14%bf
183cm
180lbs

First cycle with tren ace and mast p. Got several vials for each compound including test p for my next blast.
What do you think of the following:

Tren Ace: 100mg EOD
Test P: 150mg EOD
Mast P after 3 weeks into the cycle 100mg EOD

Third cycle and only 180lbs huh… Good going

And 14% body fat?
how tall is 183cm in a real unit of measurement like feet, inches, meters?
Unless you’re extremely short you’re doing it wrong.
and if you are extremely short you’re also doing it wrong because youre likely to have stunted your growth.
I don’t care if you’re 18 and want to abuse drugs
but at least make it worth your risk and effort.
200lbs is EASILY accomplished by any male naturally with decent diet and training.

I don’t think you’ve chosen any lifestyle.
I think you need to be looking at your training and diet and actually make some lifestyle changes and commitments.
Kids like you are a big part of y AAS is illegal
you simply don’t know wtf you’re doing
and you make other users look bad by screwing off and thinking you can simply inject hard work, effort and discipline.

My advice
stop curling in the squat rack
and start training heavy barbell movements.
Brah

Sounds like you haven’t a clue bro. 6’ 180lbs, 14% BF are not even slightly impressive. Don’t mean to be an ass, but you’ve already ran 2 cycles and you’re only 180??? Sounds like your diet is AWFUL. IMO you need to train a few more years legitimately, and learn how and what to eat.

Then when you have reached a high level of strength and appearance, maybe then consider doing a third cycle or more. But as for right now, focus on lifting heavy and hard, make sure you are hitting your big lifts, and learn how to eat clean and big. Again I’m sorry but 180 after 2 cycles is pathetic, and clearly shows you don’t know how to eat.

Its just over 6ft tall. This is fucking sad.

[quote]tonypluto wrote:
And 14% body fat?
how tall is 183cm in a real unit of measurement like feet, inches, meters?
Unless you’re extremely short you’re doing it wrong.
and if you are extremely short you’re also doing it wrong because youre likely to have stunted your growth.
I don’t care if you’re 18 and want to abuse drugs
but at least make it worth your risk and effort.
200lbs is EASILY accomplished by any male naturally with decent diet and training.

I don’t think you’ve chosen any lifestyle.
I think you need to be looking at your training and diet and actually make some lifestyle changes and commitments.
Kids like you are a big part of y AAS is illegal
you simply don’t know wtf you’re doing
and you make other users look bad by screwing off and thinking you can simply inject hard work, effort and discipline.

My advice
stop curling in the squat rack
and start training heavy barbell movements.
Brah
[/quote]

Thank you for your feedback, but now i am 17% and 218lbs. I think i have enough experience to know what i am doing. Every forum is simply a troll. Everyone trolls everyone and thinks only about themselves. Everyone overexagerates things.
I am currently running the following:
120mg trenbolone ace ED
50mg test p ED
40mg Mast P ED

I have went up to 200mg ED on tren and felt perfectly fine, i am 61 days into my cycle and making crazy gainz. About to throw in 20mg of SD everyday for 4weeks and i will get jacked af.
I am mirin dem jacked fibers, while you guys keep hating on everyone. No one starts off 240lbs @ 6%. Doesn’t mean that i ain’t experienced that i can’t run powerful compounds. At least i know my stuff and make the most out of it.
I went from 330lbsx1 on deadlifts to 405x4 during this cycle. Imma be blasting it for 20weeks and i feel perfectly fine.
And steroids are illegal for several reasons, and i wouldn’t say because of me, probably because of people like you giving AAS a bad imagine that no one should use them because they are poisonous. So mr know all, you can either help people out, or troll other people.

Lol your entire post was a fucking joke and the fact your running up to 1400mg a week of Tren Ace and barely pulling 405 lol fucking sad.

Thank you for your feedback, but now i am 17% and 218lbs. I think i have enough experience to know what i am doing. Every forum is simply a troll. Everyone trolls everyone and thinks only about themselves. Everyone overexagerates things.
I am currently running the following:
120mg trenbolone ace ED
50mg test p ED
40mg Mast P ED

I have went up to 200mg ED on tren and felt perfectly fine, i am 61 days into my cycle and making crazy gainz. About to throw in 20mg of SD everyday for 4weeks and i will get jacked af.
I am mirin dem jacked fibers, while you guys keep hating on everyone. No one starts off 240lbs @ 6%. Doesn’t mean that i ain’t experienced that i can’t run powerful compounds. At least i know my stuff and make the most out of it.
I went from 330lbsx1 on deadlifts to 405x4 during this cycle. Imma be blasting it for 20weeks and i feel perfectly fine.
And steroids are illegal for several reasons, and i wouldn’t say because of me, probably because of people like you giving AAS a bad imagine that no one should use them because they are poisonous. So mr know all, you can either help people out, or troll other people.[/quote]

mirin dem jacked fibers. my god.

6 foot, 218, 17%bf, on upwards of a gram of tren per week. \endthreadpls