My Cycle: YEY or NEY?

Main Cycle

20cc’s Test Cyp, 10cc’s EQ, 21 Adrol 50’s put together like so:

-Test: weeks 1-8 at 500mg/wk
-Adrol: weeks 1-3 at 50mg/day
-EQ: weeks 4-8 at 250mg/wk AND
week 9 at 750mg
-Nolva: weeks 1-10 at 10mg/day*
*(just doing this to cut back on aromitization as I feel that I’m sensitive to gyno)

PCT

-Nolva: weeks 11-15 at 20mg/day
-Clomid: weeks 11-15 at 300mg/day 1
100mg/days 2-14
50mg/days 15-28
-Alpha Male: weeks 11-16 at max dose
-Carbolin 19: weeks 11-23 at max dose

Solid? if not then where? Thanks

i’m confused with the big shot of EQ at the end…i see that you’re PCT compensates for this, as well. why did you choose to do it this way?

Why would you run EQ for 6 weeks? I don’t see the point of running an undecylenate ester that short. IMHO long esters like Cypionate, Undecylenate, Enanthate, Decanoate, etc. need to be run for a minimum of 10 weeks… preferably with a short ester to close with the weeks following, as the longer ester clears, leading up to PCT.

You should get yourself more EQ, and run it alongside the Test Cyp for 10 weeks, and I would prefer to run the Cyp for at least one week longer than the EQ… then I would close with 2 or 3 weeks of Test Prop, and then run PCT 3 days after the Prop.

I could be mental. Take it or leave it.

[quote]cycobushmaster wrote:
i’m confused with the big shot of EQ at the end…i see that you’re PCT compensates for this, as well. why did you choose to do it this way?[/quote]

Mainly because the placement of the Adrol at the beginning displaced the EQ back some; starting in week 4. I am simply trying to spread the total weekly amounts out as evenly as possible. With only 10cc’s of the EQ I would be able to run 250mg/wk for 5 weeks and then one last week at 750mg alone without the Test.

[quote]ubiquitous wrote:
Why would you run EQ for 6 weeks? I don’t see the point of running an undecylenate ester that short. IMHO long esters like Cypionate, Undecylenate, Enanthate, Decanoate, etc. need to be run for a minimum of 10 weeks… preferably with a short ester to close with the weeks following, as the longer ester clears, leading up to PCT.

You should get yourself more EQ, and run it alongside the Test Cyp for 10 weeks, and I would prefer to run the Cyp for at least one week longer than the EQ… then I would close with 2 or 3 weeks of Test Prop, and then run PCT 3 days after the Prop.

I could be mental. Take it or leave it.
[/quote]

Ahhhh, that does make sense. Thank you. I can still afford 10cc’s of some Test prop. With that in mind how bout this:

-Test Cyp weeks 1-8 at 500mg/wk
-EQ weeks 1-8 at 250mg/wk
-Test Prop weeks 9-10 (500mg twice a week for the two weeks)

Start the PCT 3 days after last Prop injection. I think my original PCT scheme still looks good with this change.

I’ll just save the Adrol for later.

Whats everyone think? Yey or Ney?

Thanks in advance.

Test-cyp takes about 5 weeks to kick in. Your cycle will be half over before you even get any bang for you buck.

I would either set up a longer cycle, or go with test prop for the 8 weeker.

But I could be wrong.

the second layout looks better but like what others are saying a minimum of 10 weeks with such long half lifed esters is probably a good idea. Also are you saying that for the 2 weeks of test prop your going to inject 500mg twice a week??? I’d say 150mg eod would be a lot better plan. Just my 2 cents.

[quote]Soldierslim wrote:
Main Cycle

20cc’s Test Cyp, 10cc’s EQ, 21 Adrol 50’s put together like so:

-Test: weeks 1-8 at 500mg/wk
-Adrol: weeks 1-3 at 50mg/day
-EQ: weeks 4-8 at 250mg/wk AND
week 9 at 750mg
-Nolva: weeks 1-10 at 10mg/day*
*(just doing this to cut back on aromitization as I feel that I’m sensitive to gyno)

PCT

-Nolva: weeks 11-15 at 20mg/day
-Clomid: weeks 11-15 at 300mg/day 1
100mg/days 2-14
50mg/days 15-28
-Alpha Male: weeks 11-16 at max dose
-Carbolin 19: weeks 11-23 at max dose

Solid? if not then where? Thanks

[/quote]

more EQ and a bottle of prop is needed.

weeks 1-10: 2 cc’s of cyp, 2 cc’s of EQ
weeks 12-13: prop 100 mg EOD
weeks 1-3: drol 50 mg ED

PCT week 14-17

• don’t do that old school shitty ass clomid frontload, just run 100 mg ED for the first 2 weeks and run the nolva @ 20 mg ED for the full 4.

get your self an AI and use it at a low dose during cycle.

my 2 cc’s

Damn! once you think that you’ve gotten all the kinks and details worked out…well, you don’t!

-Rain and Twisted: I totally understand now. I got caught-up with thinking only about clearance times with the long-esters, forgot about the “kick-in” time.

-Bushido: Point taken. :slight_smile:

-Juice: New school it is, and thanks for showing back up.

Everyone who’s responded has been a tremendous help, thanks. Constructive critisism goes a long way!

BTW, I understand that cc’s=volume and mg’s=weight but how does one go about the conversion? Does 2cc’s=200mg’s?

If you are using Sust 250, then there are 250mg in each ml of solution. Find out what the concentration is, and that is how many ng’s are in a ml.

does test cyp. really take 5 weeks to kick in. Because from what I read it takes about a week for it to kick in.

This maybe all in my mind (and someone please help me, but I just took a dose about 4 days ago and I feel like it already taking affect. It probably is all a mental thing.

The half life of cyp is btw 7 and 12 days depending on who you ask so I would think 5 weeks would be a long time to say for it to kick in. Depending on your dosage it MIGHT be the gear… my guess would be a bit of the geat a bit of it in your head. Keep us posted on how it goes. Goodluck bro!

Yes, it does take upwards of 5 weeks to feel it. I personally feel Enanthate around week 5-6… so Cypionate can’t be much different.

[quote]ubiquitous wrote:
Yes, it does take upwards of 5 weeks to feel it. I personally feel Enanthate around week 5-6… so Cypionate can’t be much different.[/quote]

cyp and enan are very similar…with a frontload, i feel it by week 3. without a frontload, around week 5. hence the reason i like frontloads.

If the test hasnt kicked in yet the mind is truly a powerful thing because I just got back from the gym and felt and saw very noticeable results. Alot better pump and good strength gains. And its only been about 5 days since I took first dose. 400mg test cyp
200mg deca

I know deca isnt supposed to kick in for about 11-14 days so If I feel anything it must be the test cyp. Like I said before it may just be in my head but I am pleased so far. I’ll keep everyone posted. Thanks for the info bros.