Caber 1mg every M 1-12wk
Arimadex .5 ED 1-12wk
Liver support

PCT:
Nolva 20/20/20/20/20/20
HCG 500ui/500ui/500ui
Aromasin 20/20/20/20
Vitamin e 1000ui/1000ui/1000ui
…some say not to run Nolva with tren. Some disagree. Opinions?
I will start cycle in a week. I’m waiting to receive everything so I don’t have to wait on anything while on cycle. Please leave thoughts. I will keep a log of my 12 week cycle on here.

Goal is to recomp. Diet is in check. Training is in check.

Are you planing on running hcg during pct ?

Yes, to jump start recovery

[quote]Tfears58 wrote:
Yes, to jump start recovery[/quote]

if you knew what hcg did i think you would reconsider and run it during cycle

[quote]Tfears58 wrote:

In that case blast it at the end or run it throughout the cycle hcg is suppressive.

Have you tried SD before? I did a run several years ago. Quick gains but real nasty sides. I would watch BP with the tren and SD together. Also, the arimidex dosage seems high for that low test. Is that what you typically use?

[quote]eatliftsleep wrote:

[quote]Tfears58 wrote:

if you knew what hcg did i think you would reconsider and run it during cycle
[/quote]
How long can u typically run HCG before is starts causing negative effects. I have read running it too long can cause more harm.

[quote]kenny-mccormick wrote:

[quote]Tfears58 wrote:

In that case blast it at the end or run it throughout the cycle hcg is suppressive.[/quote]
So include in the end and as well with pct?

[quote]HowGreatIAm wrote:
Have you tried SD before? I did a run several years ago. Quick gains but real nasty sides. I would watch BP with the tren and SD together. Also, the arimidex dosage seems high for that low test. Is that what you typically use?[/quote]
I have use a prohormone of SD in the past. I will be sure to watch BP. Lower arimidex to .25 instead or?

[quote]Tfears58 wrote:

[quote]Tfears58 wrote:

In that case blast it at the end or run it throughout the cycle hcg is suppressive.[/quote]
So include in the end and as well with pct?[/quote]
Nah bro the idea of pct is to get your body producing its own testosterone, to take something that is going to suppress your own natural testosterone production during pct is counter productive. Blast it at the end before pct or run it through out whole cycle then stop before pct. I cant tell you how much to run or protocol because I have never used it, but a quick google should do the trick though

[quote]Tfears58 wrote:

[quote]Tfears58 wrote:

So include in the end and as well with pct?[/quote]
Nah bro the idea of pct is to get your body producing its own testosterone, to take something that is going to suppress your own natural testosterone production during pct is counter productive. Blast it at the end before pct or run it through out whole cycle then stop before pct. I cant tell you how much to run or protocol because I have never used it, but a quick google should do the trick though[/quote]

Is HCG actually worth running. I mean I read the good results about it. It claims to really boost recovery. I understand what u mean. Now and see where I misread on other forums. I never used HCG as well. I understand that it aids a lot in keeping gains. Especially, on something as harsh as tren

From what I recall, the issue with nolva and tren is taking them together. Using enanthate esters on both, you will have to wait about 3 weeks before starting the nolva anyway, so it shouldn’t matter at that point.

Unless someone more experienced has a different notion?