My Cycle: What Are Your Thoughts?

I am 27, 5.9’ 170lbs and about or a little below 10% BF and I am getting ready to do a cycle of

Deca 400wk for 10wk
test cyp prop mix(150cyp 50prop) 400wk for 10wks

my post cycle will consist of nolv, clomid and I have some Hcg if needed. I also Have letro in case the Deca acts up with the progesteron… I have had an issue in my last cycle with tren and gyno but after stopping the cycle for 1.5 wks and taking caber, letro i was able to get back on and finish it out with zero gyn. So after that scare I keep plenty of preventatives around.

I am hoping to keep a lot of these gains, what suggestions do you all have on that. I am not going to up the dose of either to avoid sides even though I could have some with dose as it is. I also take proscar as well as use ketro shampoo for my hair. I am very concerned about about preserving my appearance as well as increasing in mass. any suggestions on how to better do this???

check your test/deca ratio, and time span of the deca.

[quote]Dylanj wrote:
check your test/deca ratio, and time span of the deca.[/quote]

To piggy back off Dylan, most run test:deca somewhere around a 5:3 ratio to keep libido in check. It’s also recommended deca be run longer to get the most benefit. That being the case, either run the test two weeks longer than deca if doing a tradition taper, or run the six week stasis of test with six week taper. Deca will shut you down pretty hard, so you should at least consider the stasis/taper to allow your body more time to recover.

[quote]5.0 wrote:
Dylanj wrote:
check your test/deca ratio, and time span of the deca.

To piggy back off Dylan, most run test:deca somewhere around a 5:3 ratio to keep libido in check. It’s also recommended deca be run longer to get the most benefit. That being the case, either run the test two weeks longer than deca if doing a tradition taper, or run the six week stasis of test with six week taper. Deca will shut you down pretty hard, so you should at least consider the stasis/taper to allow your body more time to recover. [/quote]

booo, i like to give them just enough info to accurately use the search function!

I have been reading about and researching A.S for several years now and I have visited this board and many others before… I am never surprised to hear how the advice and info changes over the years… I couple years back “tapering was considered old news and post cycle was how to really keep your gains” now it seems tapering has returned and i used to read and have read that if you take test with deca period…

that the suppressed libido would not be an issue… why should there be a 5:3 ratio test to deca… Deca shuts down your natural test and so does test cyp… But since I am adding 100’s of percent over my natural levels by using the test cyp why would the suppression deca causes over shadow the effects of the test? Deca being a derivative of test and being more of an anabolic then an androgenic should work well with test which is an androgenic more then an anabolic…

What does the deca do besides shut down your own test production that requires the 5:3 ratio of test to deca? I am not calling anyone a liar or doubting anyones knowledge but it seems to me people often have the proclivity pass info that has been handed down to someone who took it as fact by someone who didn’t necessarily have their facts straight… thats why I ask not to be a dick or anything…

deca shuts you down and keeps you down for a long period of time.

also prolactin issues with deca.

Furious George explains it better than I ever could. This is from the sticky he created:

"Deca (a 19Nor derivative of test) is a very anabolic drug with little androgenic/estrogenic qualities and has a side effect of aiding the joints and immune function. This adds mass and strength without the androgenic/estrogenic sides. This makes Deca mild in terms of hairloss, Benign Prostate Hypertrophy (BHP), blood pressure, lipid levels, and gyno (although 19-Nors are able to elevate prolactin levels which may lead to gyno as well). Deca converts to Nor-Estrogen which acts much more weakly on the receptors so gyno is less of an issue unless very high doses are used. Nor-Estrogen is believed by many to be the reason for Deca’s ability to aid joint lubrication/health while on.

Deca has also been shown to aid in collegen synthesis and bone density. Deca is commonly used by those who are suffering from previous injury or illness so it makes sense to use it in a long cycle where their will be continuous stress on the joints, bones, and ligaments.

The Decanoate ester produces stable levels even when only shot once a week and because of it’s side effects of improving joint health and immune function it is a great addition to a long cycle where the body will be under prolonged stress.

Deca does have a very dramatic negative effect on libido due to it’s 19-Nor structure (able to activate the progesterone receptor) so dose is typically lower than test at a rate of 1/2 to 2/3 that of the Test and use often restricted to just a portion of the cycle (ending at least 2-3 weeks prior to Test). Deca is often combined with Winstrol to offset the progesterone receptor effects it has or to counter the prolactin effects it is combined with cabergoline or bromocriptine."

Ask Saps, as I’m also taking this from him: Deca dick is no myth.

The higher levels of test allow you to keep your libido functioning while taking the 19-Nor. Since the deca will shut down your HPTA, the use of the stasis/taper gives your body a much better chance of a smooth transition to homeostasis.

so how does using more test help keep deca from keeping your levels down? I know deca like tren has progesterone issues but caber and letro handle them.

then How should I cycle 2 10ml of cyp at 200mg
and 2 10ml of deca at 200mg??? just lower the deca or do higher doses in the begining and then end with really low doses and only do it 8wks, and run the test 10wks at 400 the whole time??? then do my post cycle… Also i have heard nolv causes increase sides when taken with deca or tren… so how long do i wait to start my post cycle???

I’ve read that as well, regarding the nolva and 19-Nors, but no first hand experience there.

You could consider 400mg test, 200mg deca for the ten weeks. What are the chances of getting another 10ml of cyp for a six week stasis, then taper (total 12 weeks)? You actually could get away with a five week stasis/taper (total 10 weeks), but which ever. If running the stasis/taper, no need to run the test longer, since the stasis allows for five to six weeks of 100mg of test a week. During four weeks of the five or six week taper, you could incorporate the nolva. Make sense?

I think I understand… so you are saying to deca at 200mg 10wks and test at 400 for 10wks and then do another 6wks of test at 100mg and in the 3 week of that taper start the nolv? How long before I can start my cutting cycle after the post cycle treatment. Becaue I was thinking of doing a tren 200 and test 200 cycle for 10wks and then doing 5wks of winstrol on the 5th week… and then doing a post cylce of letro and then nolv…

Close. The taper is (depending on length of cycle) 5-6 weeks, 100mg test a week. Then taper for another 5-6 weeks, something along the lines of 100/80/60/40/20mg per week. You’d incorporate the nolva in the weeks where you’re tapering 80/60/40/20mg of test.

As far as the other cycle, yes, you can start immediately following post cycle. As in week 10, inject your last 20mg taper, and week 11, begin new cycle.

Deca

Week 1-week 10�?��?��?��?�.300mg

Test cyp

Week 1-week 10 �?��?��?��?��?�.400mg
Week 11-15�?��?��?�.100mg�?��?�.
week 13-16 nolv�?�. Clomid�?��?�
What dose should I do on the nolv and clomid�?� I have the liquid form�?�.

how does this look???

[quote]stillearning wrote:
Deca

Week 1-week 10�?��?��?��?�.300mg

Test cyp

Week 1-week 10 �?��?��?��?��?�.400mg
Week 11-15�?��?��?�.100mg�?��?�.
week 13-16 nolv�?�. Clomid�?��?�
What dose should I do on the nolv and clomid�?� I have the liquid form�?�.

how does this look???[/quote]

It doesn’t look good, bro. What is all that crap???

Yeah i cut and paste it from word and that what it did… what looks bad the taper? I thought about this instead 2wks of 150, wks of 100 and 2wks of 50mg and then run the nolv and clomid

I can’t read it too good but it doesn’t look like you have a taper in there. You have the stasis part but that’s it. I don’t know how well your taper will work but the correct way is posted above.

[quote]stillearning wrote:
Yeah i cut and paste it from word and that what it did… what looks bad the taper? I thought about this instead 2wks of 150, wks of 100 and 2wks of 50mg and then run the nolv and clomid [/quote]

You really should take the time to read the test taper sticky at the top of this forum. It outlines the stasis/taper in some detail.

hi ive been on hyper gain and cyclone for 8 weeks and put on 14lb.next month im thinking about methyl masterdrol but not sure what i need after cycle any help thanks

[quote]spaff wrote:
hi ive been on hyper gain and cyclone for 8 weeks and put on 14lb.next month im thinking about methyl masterdrol but not sure what i need after cycle any help thanks[/quote]

The first two are just protein powders. You gained 7 lbs a month on them??? The masterdrol looks to be superdrol with a few added ingredients. I would seriously suggest you consider some alternatives as most of these products are far less effective than real steroids but have worse side effects:

http://www.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_training_performance_bodybuilding_gear/methyl_masterdrol

No offense but this question kind of indicates that you’re young and don’t really know what you’re doing. Stick with SQUATS AND MILK!

[quote]spaff wrote:
hi ive been on hyper gain and cyclone for 8 weeks and put on 14lb.next month im thinking about methyl masterdrol but not sure what i need after cycle any help thanks[/quote]

Nice hijack. You really should start your own thread.