My Cycle Progress So Far

[quote]rainjack wrote:
I haven’t posted a progress report in a while, so I thought I’d update this thread to let those that actually give a rat’s ass how the cycle is progressing.[/quote]

Dude, I amsorry to hear about the set back. It is interesting to notice how your were really up at the beginning of the thread and have really bummed down on this last post. Don’tlet all this beat you down, you know what to do to square yourself away. BTW people do give a rat’s ass about your progress. Ok enough of that.

Now stop being a pussy and get your ever fattening ass back in the gym and lift some real weight!!! Not those pink ones you have been carrying around!!

I hope you feel better, keep on keeping on.

Cheers

I am with wtagye. I have followed your posting to see what I could possibly expect since I just start my first tren cycle 2 days ago.
You were doing great don’t stress your self out over a little set back. The sex and slacking on the diet probably was well worth in terms of recovering from the kids. Now get your diet back on track and go kick some ass in the gym.
Lift and learn.
DA

I emptied the last bottle of test prop into a syringe Wednesday morning and gave myself the last shot of this cycle. I’m not trying to get all emotional, but I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t a little sad to see it end.

It’s been quite a fun trip. I knew where I wanted to go (ultimately to be 250 @ sub10% BF), but about 3/4 of the way through, it seemed as if my goals were in direct conflict with everyday life and the juice.

I ballooned to 232 pounds, and I thought 250 would be like shooting fish in a barrel. Then in a span of about 2 weeks, I lost 11 pounds, a bunch of strength, and my appetite.

I changed my training. I changed it a couple of times to try and find something that would make me feel like I was making progress. The last three weeks was probably the best time I’ve spent in the gym. EDT is incredible.

I started stuffing food of all types down my pie hole just to stop hemoraging pounds from the scale. But it was for naught. I had no appetite. I stopped the weight loss, but it just seemed that the tren was acting to keep my appetite supressed. I don’t know if that is true - but I have to blame something.

All in all, I loved this cycle. There were those that warned against doing tren for a first cycle. There were also those the warned against doing a first cycle that required ed injections. This is just my opinion, but I think it is a very much an individual decision one has to make.

I can only speak for myself, but I loved the way the tren made me feel. I was a tad bit more agressive, but not in a bad-temper way. I guess you’d have to ask my wife if you really want to know what I’m referring to. I gained a bunch of strength as well. I’m not that much into numbers when I’m in the gym, but looking back on my training journals, you can see a definite spike in poundages. My most motivating moment was when I Standing Military Pressed 185 3X8. Not herculean, but I made myself horse in the after set celebrations (one distinct advantage of training alone in my own gym).

As for the ed injections - that would be the one downside to this cycle. I never missed one, but my wife, who is now officially referred to as the “Injection Goddess”, was invaluable in helping with the shots. If I had had to keep my cycle a secret, and do everything in stealth mode - I don’t think I could have done it. She kept a day planner of when I was supposed to take my letro, and was incessant about reminding me.

Now to the results. I took measurements the day after Tax Season was over (April,16). That is what I am using as the baseline, although there was a 2.5 week lag between then and the day I took my first injection.

Start:
Weight: 214
BF: 15.9%
LBM: 179.97

Finish:
Weight: 229
BF: 11.1%
LBM: 203.58

I gained 15 pounds of scale weight.

I gained 23.61 pounds of LBM

I lost 8.61 pounds of fat.

I start PCT Saturday, so we’ll see in another 30 days how much of these gains I am able to keep.

This thing fell off the front page really quickly. I’m just giving it a bump because I’m really a vain SOB at heart.

damn you rainjack for being an attention whore stop trying to make people envious of your new drug induced muscle mass ha im just fucking with you great job man

Pretty sweet! This about 3 months?

[quote]jsbrook wrote:
Pretty sweet! This about 3 months?[/quote]

I started on May 9, and my last injection was on July 27. It was about 79 days.

bump

[quote]rainjack wrote:
jsbrook wrote:
Pretty sweet! This about 3 months?

I started on May 9, and my last injection was on July 27. It was about 79 days.[/quote]

Very cool. Nice gains. Let us know how PCT goes for you.

why go off at all? you’re in your fourties and I assume you don’t plan on having any more children…

why not use 200mg of ethanate a week while maintaining and keep all of what you’ve gained?

plus sides on that low of a dose are pretty much nil…you don’t have to use any anti-estrogens with that low a dose.

anyways, glad your first time out went well!

[quote]DPH wrote:
why go off at all? you’re in your fourties and I assume you don’t plan on having any more children…

why not use 200mg of ethanate a week while maintaining and keep all of what you’ve gained?

plus sides on that low of a dose are pretty much nil…you don’t have to use any anti-estrogens with that low a dose.

anyways, glad your first time out went well![/quote]

Bro - you have no idea how much I have been thinking about doing exactly that.

I have talked with a bunch of vets, and they have all told me (off the record of course) that if they were in my shoes: 40, had a vasectomy, no need to worry about having kids, etc. they would never come off.

As much as I love the overall good feeling I have had while on, I’m still a little scared to stay on all the time.

I love test prop. I don’t know that I would want to try any other ester. I really don’t mind ed or eod sticks either.

I do plan to get back on (with my wife’s glassy-eyed blessing) asap.

RJ:

I am in my mid 40’s the kids are all out of the house, almost. Based on my research, of the many things to be concerned about staying on all the time at my age or w/ bridging (is there such a thing?) is Prostate health. I think Tren loves the prostate and imho would be wise to keep tren useage fairly short 4-6 weeks. I also used HCG in my last cycle and that seemed to really help the PCT effort. That being said, congrats on your results.

As far as the short esters, I agree if you can handle the number of injects, either ED or EOD, then I much prefer shorter esters, although my next expierment will be a high dose Primo/Var cycle for 10 weeks. Good luck in your future endeavors.