My Cycle, My Brothers!

test E-1000mg/wk wks 1-12
deca- 600mg/wk wks 1-12
dbol- 50mg ed wks 1-6
tren A- 50mg ed wks 1-6
EQ- 300mg/wk wks 1-12

famera throughout cycle

That’s a pretty heavy cycle, I’m assuming it’s not your first.
What dosage are you running your femara at and what PCT are you running?

assuming you are running Test Enth why not run it to week 16 so the Deca and EQ have time to clear out.

What are you running for Post Cycle therapy? This should turn your balls to frightened little peas, you know how you are bringing them back?

Isn’t a high dose of Nandrolone and and low dose of Boldenone counterproductive? I belive they cancel each other out…

[quote]TrainerinDC wrote:
Isn’t a high dose of Nandrolone and and low dose of Boldenone counterproductive? I belive they cancel each other out… [/quote]

i acctually made a typo on the enanthate dosage, i will actually be running it wks 1-16 meant to type that!! as far as pct i am acctually just lowering my test levels to about 500mg/wk after wk 16 and will again start taking tren, along with either winny or eq as a cruise, i will hit a pct after about 10-12 wks of that!
as far as the counteracting of the deca and eq i have never heard of that happening could you forward me the thread you read that in? thanks for the heads up i really have never heard of that happening before!

[quote]jackmalone wrote:

i acctually made a typo on the enanthate dosage, i will actually be running it wks 1-16 meant to type that!! as far as pct i am acctually just lowering my test levels to about 500mg/wk after wk 16 and will again start taking tren, along with either winny or eq as a cruise, i will hit a pct after about 10-12 wks of that![/quote]

Jesus.

Jack that’s a pretty massive cycle. What are your training goals for this half year cycle of yours? It seems like you might be better served picking between Deca and EQ depending on your goals

[quote]H-Train wrote:
jackmalone wrote:

i acctually made a typo on the enanthate dosage, i will actually be running it wks 1-16 meant to type that!! as far as pct i am acctually just lowering my test levels to about 500mg/wk after wk 16 and will again start taking tren, along with either winny or eq as a cruise, i will hit a pct after about 10-12 wks of that!

Jesus. [/quote]

Shit, I second that! Yep, say bye-bye to the balls…

hey to reply to your msg on my thread…my goals are as follows…i recently just got back lifting due to injury, but because of the time off and crappy eating my bf% went quite high…it has lowered a bit since as i have been doing cardio 3-4 times a wk and have been eating very clean. my goals are to gain a good amount of muscle mass during the bulk and the reason for adding tren and eq is just for the main fact of less water retention and the added help at lowering the bf%. once my bulk is complete i should have a good amount of lean muscle mass put on, i will then switch up my training routine a tad and add in more cardio and diet hard for a good 12 wks with tren, lowered dose of test, and eq or winny to help lower the bf% even more!! and by all means here guys, be critical!! trust me i can handle it i love the feedback it helps me out!! just dont swear, i am super against swearing haha im kidding

Personally I think you have way too many drugs in that cycle. Id pick two or three and go with it. You can add drugs all day and they won’t make you any bigger. You have to eat, sleep, and train, in conjunction with the drugs to make you bigger.

I would either go Test/Deca/DBOL, or Test/EQ/DBOL or Test/Tren/DBOL.

Any combination with the right effort will give you gains. Unless you are running a cutting cycle, which it is apparent that you aren’t, I’d stay away from winny. By adding 25 lbs of muscle, your body fat % goes down on its own. Focus on one thing, do it right and reap the reward. Try to do too much you are setting yourself up for failure.

I also think you shouldn’t just go into cutting from bulking. You need some time to keep the gains you made. In your shoes I would run a bulker, time off, assess if you want more muscle or if you’re ready to cut, and then run another cycle.

great feedback bud!! its always good to get different opinions! to finalize things i think i will end up just running the test/deca/dbol and then save my tren and eq for a cutting phase!!

That is a vicious cycle bro. I’m guessing your getting your blood panels done regularly… The only comment I have is to stay safe and healthy, and lets hope the youngsters/newbies dont read this and think its a good idea. And btw, your a beast.

what is your current weight?
what is your target weight?
how many cycles do you have under your belt?

just curious.

[quote]jackmalone wrote:
great feedback bud!! its always good to get different opinions! to finalize things i think i will end up just running the test/deca/dbol and then save my tren and eq for a cutting phase!! [/quote]

That’s what I’d recommend too. With Test and Deca in the amounts you were considering the Tren and EQ aren’t going to lean you out. Add the bulk, maintain it and then Tren and EQ it.

If you get bloat while on the letro (assuming you are eating clean), I’ll kiss your ass.

IMO - If you are just going to do the test/deca/dbol - you should look at an AI that is a little less harsh. Maybe exemastane, or raloxifene, or even anastrozole.

I would only recommend letro if you are using converted implants, or are super prone to gyno.

But that’s just my opinion.

Dude, if you DO decide to run all these together, post pics and keep us posted on results! This to me is a Kamikaze cycle, but if you have the liver and 'nads to do it, I’d love to hear how it goes!

Good f’n Luck!

thanks guys!! i will definately post pics whether or not i decide to add in the tren/eq or not! is there any proof out there that this whole eq cancelling out the deca at a lower dose is true? please let me know

Proof might be hard to come by. But think about it this way one gram of Test and 600mg’s of Deca is sure as hell gonna over power a mere 300mg’s of EQ. Solely from a water retention standpoint there’s no way on earth 300mg’s of EQ will lean you out when you concurrently pump 1600mg’s of highly aromatasable and highly water retaining gear.

If you took enough Tren you could maybe counteract the Test and Deca but I again think you’re better off gaining, maintaining then cutting with EQ and Tren, possibly Prop

That is a heavy cycle.

Do you have your heart set on that cycle? It does not seem like you are taking the advice offered.

[quote]Petedacook wrote:
That is a heavy cycle.

Do you have your heart set on that cycle? It does not seem like you are taking the advice offered.

[/quote]

Not to mention he’s evaded the question of how many cycles he’s done. This sounds like something Ronnie would do, if you added masterpiece sauce and grits of course.