T Nation

My cycle (I researched...)

Alright, after hanging around this sight for several months I am ready to have my next cycle critiqued. My stats: age 23, weight 195lbs, height 5’10", %BF mid/low teens?

Week 1-4 DBol 40mg/day
Week 8-10 DBol 40mg/day
Week 1 EQ 1000mg
Week 2-8 EQ 500mg
Week 1 Test Enat 1000mg
Week 2-8 Test Enat 500mg
Week 1-10 Nolvadex 20mg/day
Week 11-13 Clomid (300mg, 100mg/10day, 50mg/10day)

I know you guys dont like running the dbol for more than 4 weeks at a time, but right now im sitting on 350, 5mg pills, so I thought I would cycle them like that.

Any comments are greatly appreciated

im not to sure about the 3 weeks off between dbol. that seems a little odd to me. i would just run it for the first 6 weeks. maybe a little less per day as well. say 25-30mg. also you might want to get some adex.

no need to split the dbol. wont really accomplish anything. simply run it 6 weeks at a slightly higher dosage.

Most people were recommending running the dbol for the first 4 weeks which I am doing, but because the EQ and test will still be in my system 2 weeks after my last shot (week 9 and 10), i figured i could squeeze in another short cycle of dbol after taking 3 weeks off? Not a good idea?
P-Dog, I do have adex in there?

I would reccomend getting some adex too because that seems like more gear than 20mgs of nolva can handle.

Just outta curiousity are you planning on running vet , human grade or UG lab gear?

My gear is from QV, so I’m assuming human grade

adex is short for arimidex. a quote from bill roberts:

“Anastrozole (Arimidex) is the aromatase inhibitor of choice. The drug is appropriately used when using substantial amounts of aromatizing steroids, or when one is prone to gynecomastia and using moderate amounts of such steroids.”

also QV stands for quality vet. it is indeed vet gear. but most agree, it is at the top of the list when it comes to vet gear.

What’s wrong with splitting the dbol in 2? This way, he’ll get a kickstart AND finish off strong.

I like to have orals at the end of a cycle including long-lasting injectables, for example, continuing winny for 3 weeks after my last enanthate inj.

I’d like to know what the experienced guys think… Is this a bad policy?

since you are running such a long cycle, maybe try running your dbol from week 3 to week 10. This way your cycle gains will start off slower but by the 4-5th week you will get one heck of a kick because you will just be begining to see some really nice gains from your injectables, then add the dbol on top of that and wow!

New one, added Arimidex (would I still need to keep the Nolvadex at the dosage?)

Week 1-4 DBol 40mg/day
Week 8-10 DBol 40mg/day
Week 1 EQ 1000mg
Week 2-8 EQ 500mg
Week 1 Test Enat 1000mg
Week 2-8 Test Enat 500mg
Week 1-10 Nolvadex 20mg/day
Week 1-10 Arimidex .25-.50mg/EOD
Week 11-13 Clomid (300mg, 100mg/10day, 50mg/10day)

Thanks again for any suggestions…

bump

just keep the nolva on hand incase you comeinto problems, and run the adex .5mg eod to ed, depending on estrogen levels.

How do I know my estrogen levels?
Also, would it hurt if I took too much anti-e’s by taking both the arimidex, and nolvadex?

yes estrogen can be too low. you want to try and find a proper balance. usually adex is sufficient. the nolva is kept on hand because it is fast acting and can stave off gyno or help reduce excess water retention. you will know if your anti-e’s are misdosed when signs such as bloat or nipple soreness appear. i had to supplement my adex dosing this cycle with 10mgs/ed of nolva because i started to show very early signs of gyno. the added nolva did the trick and all is well. there are no set in stone answers with dosing chemicals or using anti-e’s. you have to learn your body and adjust as needed. thats what we all do