My Cycle and Pictures

…Current stats…
WEIGHT. 182 LBS
BODY FAT. %17

…The gear…
Deca Durabolin- 200mg . weeks 1-8
Test Enanthate-250mg. weeeks1-8
Dianabol (red lion). weeks 1-4
start at 25mg wk1 goes up 5mg (1 tab) every wk.
…PCT…
Nolvadex- will use in cycle if needed.
HCG
TRIBEX if needed

…My goals…
Im setting 2 lofty goals here.

1. I want to keep 25 pounds of solid muscle.
  2. i want to bench 140kg (currently becj 105kg.

Feel free to leave comments wether your being critical or observant, dont hold back its what im here for.

Your not ready to juice. If you have not learned how to eat right to put on weight now why do you think that you will know what to do while doing all the roids. Please just rethink what you are about to do.

You have completely misunderstood what i meant.
Im using weight gain to SUPPLEMENT some of the calories.
Remember i need around 8000 a day here, i simply dont have the time to prepare all that food!!

My nutrition is spot on, im eating every 2 hours (30 grams protein, 20 grams carb with aminos.

Sorry if i was not clear on that

WTF? You are into your 3rd cycle and you look like that? The first two cycles must have been fakes.

I have only been training my legs for a month!!!
I have focused on upper body for over a year.
Calm down dear its just a commercial

[quote]roninternational wrote:
I have only been training my legs for a month!!!
I have focused on upper body for over a year.
Calm down dear its just a commercial[/quote]

You must have maxed out your bodys natural potential after a whole month of leg training.
At your current state with your lack of knowledge of training and steriods, 8000 calories a day and your gonna look like Cartman after his megamass 5000 diet.
See Ya

5’10
2 previous cycles?

Now an 8 weeker with deca?

You won’t gain 30 pounds of muscle in 8 weeks. Not on a 3rd cycle. Not with the cycle you have.

Why did you ignore legs for a year?

People that are 5’10 and a buck 80 do not have their diet dialed anywhere.

And now you think you can fix it in 8 weeks downing 8K cals/day?

i just never got round to training legs. For the first year i had enough on my plate with;
chest and tricep,
back and bicep
shoulders

Its called a learning curve.
Ever heard the saying, dont run before you can walk?

If your gona get fucking smart then youll only get it back, we’ll see how this cycle pans out.

i just never got round to training legs. For the first year i had enough on my plate with;
chest and tricep,
back and bicep
shoulders

[/quote]

With an attitude like this, poor training, and abysmal nutrition, THIS is the only cycle you should be on.

[quote]Yo Momma wrote:
With an attitude like this, poor training, and abysmal nutrition, THIS is the only cycle you should be on.
[/quote]

Happy Yo Momma day!

chest and tricep,
back and bicep
shoulders

Its called a learning curve.
Ever heard the saying, dont run before you can walk?

If your gona get fucking smart then youll only get it back, we’ll see how this cycle pans out.
[/quote]

I’m not being “fucking” smart. I am telling you the truth. Trust me - if I were going to be “fucking” smart, there would be no mistaking it.

Being too lazy, or too busy or too pre-occupied to train all of your body parts is a sure fire sign that you have no business playing in the deep end.

Run before you can walk - and you are on your 3rd cycle?

I have to call troll job on this one.

LOL. I havent even mentioned my nutrition!
How do you know my trainings poor? Wheres your crystal ball?

I suppose your going to come back and say “the proofs in the pudding” or something similar well you will have been training alot longer than me.

All you are doing is making me more determined-thanks!

Its up to me what i train, who are you to question that.

LOL. I havent even mentioned my nutrition!
How do you know my trainings poor? Wheres your crystal ball?[/quote]

Oh, this is an easy one! You’re 180 pounds! That’s the proof. Hell, I went from 160 to 220 just eating food. And you need steroids?

Perhaps. But shouldn’t that be? Why don’t you just train longer, get some experience and when you know exactly how to eat an train (because you don’t know how to do either, as you’re only 180), then try some juice?

Go ahead, kid. Throw your money away. Your results won’t be worth a damn.

What when i only started training last july?! What do you expect.

Iv heard enough of this, you people are supposed to be knowledgable

You got from 160 to 220 LBS just by eating food and not trainig?

Thats called getting fat, how are your bitch tits coming along?

I’m not trying to start shit here, but this is what you said:

“Feel free to leave comments wether your being critical or observant, dont hold back its what im here for.”

Yet you got mad anyway?

When i said “critical” i meant constructive criticism.
If you look at some of the stuff that has been posted, its more personal than anything else.

Feel free to leave comments wether your being critical or observant, dont hold back its what im here for.[/quote]

If you don’t want people to hold back then don’t get upset by what they say. You know a lot of people on here can be pretty harsh. I think you mentioned something about learning to walk before you run (if that’s not you then I apologize and my next comment is irrelevant), but if that’s the case why are you using steroids so soon?

You’ve been training a while and you’ve built a good looking physique as compared to the general population, but a body like you’ve got right now can be built without steroids. I’m disappointed that you weren’t hitting your legs but I remember a time in my beginning when I didn’t focus much on legs and just did some leg presses and little stuff once a week, so I can’t really bitch about it.

Just putting it out there that maybe you should reconsider your steroid use, unless of course you’re onstage with Cloeman and Cutler sometime within the month, then by all means chemically huge-ify yourself as quickly as possible.

You use the excuse of a learning curve and that you must walk before you can run. At this point in your training you are still crawling and not yet ready to start running.

We have stated that your training is poor as you didnt include any leg training in your work outs. Bodybuilding without leg training is just poor training, period.

As has already been mentioned by someone else, its eaisly possible to attain your physique and then some without steriods. Your comment about the poster that went from 160 to 200 wondering how his bitch tits are is just completley out in left field. I went from 145-180 my first year of training and am sitting in the mid 200s right now. No bitch tits to be found.

You come here looking for critisism and advice but its seems as though you think you already know everything, so why are you here?

Btw… why did you take down that picture of your massive quads.
See Ya