My Cutting Program

Lean Mass accounts for everything, outside of fat. I mean when you gain weight its not like you gained bone mass, well you could have, but whenever you do It’s accredited to muscle mass.

To my knowledge.

Right, but you wrote:

THis will be a short post, and if anyone would like info on my training I will post again. Just lemme kno.

7/6/05

161.0 lbs total
13.6 percent body fat

which essentially is

21.896 lbs fat
139.1 lbs muscle

7/14/05

159.7 lbs total
12.8 percent body fat

which essentially is

20.442 lbs fat
139.26 lbs of muscle

So according to your calculation, what is not fat on your body IS muscle.

beef

You are right
I will no longer call it muscle, but lean body mass

not that big of a deal

Well this weeks numbers are a bit skewed. I had a cortisol shot in my ankle on Monday and was unable to run Monday and Tuesday. I ran last night for 2 miles in about 17 minutes. Not a terrible pace, but it was what i had in me for that time.

Here are my numbers.

7/14/05

159.7 lbs total
12.8 percent body fat

which essentially is

20.442 lbs fat
139.26 lbs of lean body mass

7/21/05

161.2 lbs total
12.9 percent bodyfat

20.795 lbs fat
140.41 lbs of lean body mass.

SO this week i gained about .35 of a pound of fat. But I also gained 1.15 pounds of lean body mass. And for this measurement I’ll call it muscle.

Although I was not able to run as much as I am used to for the past few weeks, I did see a large increase in lean body mass compared with last week. I have used the fish oil supplement with increased protein intake for the past week to help me attain this. I have not felt any of the positve effects of fish oil. Maybe by next week i can begin to notice some change. The increased protein is good, but i feel minor indigestion at times.

This week I will run less then i intended to in the past week, and will post my running schedule, along with my lifting routine.

Another big problem I think i have, is sleping late. I sleep around 3-4 sometimes 5. I get up anytime from 1145 to 145, and i hate getting up and seeing half the day is gone. Anyway this week i will try to remedy that.

SO this week i will include the followign additions to my diet.

-Fruit per meal (havent been strict with that at all)

-Glutamine + egg white mix before bed. Which includes some skim milk.
(about 30 g of proteins there, and have been using this for about 4 days.)

And I’m going to attempt to fix up my sleep schedule, its very unproductive.

I will post other weak chains as soon as i can.

Any input, advice, or what not is appreciated.

Well this week seems to be a standstill

Haven’t really improved my diet, or sleep patterns. Although I have noticed improvements in lifting, and energy throughout lifting. Seem more upbeat.

I have not ran this week, and my numbers are as follows

161.4 pounds total
13.1 percent bodyfat

IM assuming there was a fluctiation of water or something because i feel better lifting now then i have in the past few weeks even if the numbers say otherwise. I think I’m going to change my goals a bit

Gain as much lean mass as possible, with minimizing fat at all cost. I will begin a diary for my meals, and hopefully that can show me what im doing wrong.

later