My Cutting Diet

I posted this on 2 other forums to get the ultimate feedback.

I thought id share my daily diet with you check it…

Breakfast/pre-workout meal- 1 large orange carrot, 1 cup of green tea.

Post workout- 1 average sized green apple(gotta get ya greens in ya eh), 10 almonds, 1 fish finger with chilli sauce.

Snack- Small tub of fresh and fruity strawberry yoghurt.

Lunch- 1/4 grated carrot, 1 slice of tomato, 1 slice of cucumber, 90grams of smoked tuna all wrapped in an iceberg lettuce leaf. 5 cashews, 1 cup of cinnamon tea.

snack- 4 Squares of 80% dark chocolate. (gotta get ya anti oxidants in ya)

Pre dinner- Small tub of fresh n fruity vanilla yoghurt.

Dinner- 90grams of skinless boiled chicken breast(the reason i boil it is to get as much fat out as possible, plus it keeps the chicken nice and moist.
2 spinach leaves raw, 2 slices of cucumber, 1 pickle, 1 slice of cheddar cheese all with a drizzling of balsamic vinegar.

Desert- 1 orange (gotta get ya vitamins eh)

Before bed- 1 capsule of fish oil(gotta keep my brain, hair and skin in top condition), 1 cup of green tea.

I will be doing this diet for 1 month before i mix it up a little depending on my progress.
Feel free to use this diet yourself and let me know how it goes.

Spose no point in posting this with out the training program ive personalised for this diet so here it is…

Monday- Legs: 1st set- walk up steep hill and back down with heavy boots on.
2nd- jump with both feet up the hill and walk backwards down.
3rd- Get skipping rope and skip up and back down the hill.

Tuesday- abs: Headstand against wall and hold for as long as possible followed by 2 ab wheel roll outs. x3

Chest: Bench press (need i say more)

Wednesday- Arms: 2 chin ups x10 (works the biceps).
5 diamond push ups x10 (works the triceps)

Thursday- Glutus maximizers: Squat as low as possible with hands on head and hold at bottom for 20 seconds before returning to starting position. To Failure.

Friday- Shoulders: Handstand against wall and walk on hands along the wall. x10 gives a great pump.

Saturday- Rest.

Sunday- Rest.
I should have mentioned this in my diet plan but on sundays i fast(eat nothing for the day) and drink 7 litres of water a day not including the tea)

Ill let you know my results in one month and of course any feedback is welcome.

I also should have mentioned that at the end of every day after desert i do 30-45 mins of cardio using sexual intercourse- top missionary push up position and doggy squat stand position(except on glutus maximizer day)

If you really “program” your sex position like its a part of your training routine, thats hands down the weirdest freakin thing I’ve seen on this forum

1 Like

Its a good way to get cardio in, because as we know it can be pretty god damn the world boring on the tred etc

[quote=“max13, post:2, topic:219853, full:true”]
If you really “program” your sex position like its a part of your training routine, thats hands down the weirdest freakin thing I’ve seen on this forum

Awesome. I barely made it past:

Breakfast/pre-workout meal- 1 large orange carrot, 1 cup of green tea.

Post workout- 1 average sized green apple(gotta get ya greens in ya eh), 10 almonds, 1 fish finger with chilli sauce.

Looks like an awful, miserable plan; Sorry. There are many, many plans, programs here to choose from.

Choose one, train hard, and best of luck.

And NO Vids, ever!

Haha, oh come on…I found this post hilarious. It has troll written all over it!

Just awesome.

1 Like

Even so, everyone should know that somebody cares :slight_smile:

Nice pic LS.

1 Like