T Nation

My Cutting Diet and Cycle

Currently running 700tren ace/ 250 prop/ 50mcg t3/ 125mcg clen/ 0.25mg adex ed/ 0.5mg prami ed.

Started my keto diet 10days ago at 2.5k cals and now I'm down to 2.4k. Decreasing 100cals a week.
Training 6-7times a week and doing ~300-320cals of cardio a day.

My questions are:
1)Do i need to decrease my calories weekly to keep seeing results,
2) Am i not eating enough?

Currently my macros are around 245pro 50carbs 130fats 2400cals. Using mfp. Started at 225 now down to 205.

Any opinions?

So youve lost 20lbs in 10 days?

I’d say i started at 216. Because 225 was more of a weight I’d wake up to when I’d bing on a lot of food

What is your bf??

Shit with that much tren you shouldn’t have to keep lower cals

Maybe around 18% or getting closer to 17%. 205lbs morning weight

Im not that strong… my max deadlift is 405x8, max squat 315x5 and my bench is super weak, 225x3, and dumbbell shoulder presses 80x8

the first week on a keto diet usually gives me a good 10 lb weight loss…

Will i keep losing weight if i stick to approx 2.3-2.4k cals till the end? Or do i have to keep decreasing

You’ll keep losing. A caloric deficit is a deficit. I don’t know your age and height but I suspect your maintenance calories to be around 2800-3000. If you are below that then you’ll be losing weight.

I’m losing lots of strength on deadlifts and bench press, even with 700 ace.
I’m having 25-50g of carbs a day. At 2.4k cals. 133g fat, 240g protein. Brutal.
Upped my cardio to 300-400 calories a day.
clen 125mcg still, 50mcg t3.
I am currently weighing 201.5lbs, I am 6’1 or 185cm.
Do you think I should increase my calories and keep them the same all cut?
The only reason I decrease cals every week by 100 is not to plateau.
I will throw in ketotifen today at 2mg. I will continue clen.

I don’t believe that AAS allows you to intake more calories. People say that you can eat more because tren makes you melt fat. Pure bs imo. Unless you’re shooting in grams of gear and using growth.

Any more input would be helpful!

You decrease cals 100 every week to avoid a plateau? That theory might sound good on paper but have you considered the idea that maybe you should make adjusts when the plateau occurs?

This is about like someone saying “I add another chest exercise every week to avoid plateau on my bench.” 10 weeks later you’ve made a bunch of stupid adjusts that are counterproductive to your goals. The idea is to cut fat and retain muscle. Unless you are just some fat slob without an ounce of muscle on you, it doesn’t make sense.

I thought about that. You are right. Completely right. You said it right on point.
I’m losing strength too fast because I am doing things too fast and my body doesn’t have the proper time to adjust to these changes.
I will do less cardio. Maybe 250cals instead of 3-400. And I will stay at 2.4k till I plateau. It’s all about steady progress. Going too fast will just throw me into a ditch. Might even be a good idea to go back up to 2.5k and see if I would still lose fat at this caloric range.

It would be great if i could add like 30-40g of carbs over what i already have. 1 pop tart pre workout lol. Been craving those. But will break the law of keto diet

[quote]neverbackdown12 wrote:
It would be great if i could add like 30-40g of carbs over what i already have. 1 pop tart pre workout lol. Been craving those. But will break the law of keto diet [/quote]

not to mess with your plan, but T3 is more effective when you have sufficient glycogen stores.

it might be better to decide if you want to a)drop the T3 or b)add in some carbs (while still remaining in a caloric deficit…

[quote]neverbackdown12 wrote:

I don’t believe that AAS allows you to intake more calories. People say that you can eat more because tren makes you melt fat. Pure bs imo. Unless you’re shooting in grams of gear and using growth.

[/quote]

Disagree with you on this one

Of course your losing strength, you’re barely eating anything