My Current Split

Wanted to share my current training, partly to keep me grounded and responsible but also to clear up the masses of ill informed interprations that have been posted recently

Sunday:
A 5 minute airdyne warm up
5x2 box jumps
Squat 5/3/1 (according to which week) + AMRAP @FSL
Leg Press 5x10
Leg Curl 5x10
Conditioning - lungs on fire and questioning existence

Monday:
5x2 box jumps
Bench 5/3/1 (according to which week) + AMRAP @FSL - all sets with chins or pulldowns, 10 reps each set
Dumbbell Pressing 3x10
Any Row Variation 3x19
Another Row Variation 3x10
Optional conditioning

Wednesday:
5x2 box jumps
Deadlift 5/3/1 (according to which week) + AMRAP @FSL
Stiff Legs 5x10
SSSB/High Bar Squats 5x10
Conditioning - lungs on fire and questioning existence

Thursday:
5x2 box jumps
OHP 5/3/1 (according to which week) + AMRAP @FSL - all sets supersetted with chins of pulldowns, 10 reps each set
Dumbbell Pressing 3x10
Any Row Variation 3x10
Another Row Variation 3x10
Optional Conditioning

Some points to note:
My PR set is always pushed to 1-2 reps shy of failure
My FSL is pushed hard only when I surpassed my main top set expectations
I don’t do ab work because I have strong abs and weak legs, ergo the xtra squats which are LIGHT
If I have to miss conditioning, it’s because I’ve done enough of it throughout the day because I walk a lot and have a physically demanding job on top of my degree
If my top set and FSL feel less than par, I will skip or very much lower intensity and volume on assistance
I do Joker sets on maybe one training session every 2 or 3 cycles, I prefer building strength consistently by recovering well
I do not overthink assistance work. A press is a press, a row is a row. Just do something to build muscle without killing myself off
I do mobility throughout the day in small amounts though it isn’t needed. I’m 21 and mobile, this will no doubt change as my numbers go up and I get older too
I dont go off my programme ever unless demands of my course require it, in which case I’ll combine days and do 2 or 3 day training weeks.
I deload every two cycles
I record every top set and FSL to view my progress

If there’s anything I’ve missed that you think should be in there, if you have any comments or questions about how I train then feel free but you’re still better off actually reading the actual book.