My Comic Strip About Lifting

Hilarious!

Perhaps T-Nation should have you as resident cartoonist with a T-Nation comic strip.

Awesome cartoons, bud.

Pretty funny! Keep them coming! TC should give him a spot on T-Nation, or at least a link to his webpage.

As an Italian American I’m utterly offended by this. Just kidding, funny stuff.

Hey dude, In case you ever get writers block. The following is from the “Thong at Gym” thread over at the Sex and the Male Animal forum.

couple of days ago I was at the gym when this girl walks in with these really thin cotton shorts, the ones that are pretty much transparent when they are stretched. She was using the lat pulldown machine which happened to be right in front of the incline bench that I happened to be residing on at that exact moment. I tried really hard not to look but I couldn’t help it; I checked out her ass and plain as day was her little black thong showing through the shorts.

She would get up after each of her sets to “stretch” on the windowsill right across from me, stretching her shorts even tighter and giving me a nice long look and looking back and giggling at me occassionally. I again know it shouldn’t have happened but I got distracted and lost my intensity, but I think it was worth it. What do you guys think? Do you enjoy when a girl acts like this towards you in the gym or do you find it a needless distraction?

note: This was a college gym and this girl was probably about twenty and smoking hot

Pretty good idea. Good laughs. I see them only getting funnier with time. I gotta see one where they attempt an uninvited spot for a big guy doing deadlifts.

Good work.

Nice

Lol, they’re really hilarious. You can see where some of the ideas come from.

I’m rotfl just imagining Dave Tate as the guy in the ‘curl-machine shirt’ one :stuck_out_tongue:

Very funny… is it updated regularly (havent followed a web-comic regularly in a while).

the latvian supplement one was funny. great job.

[quote]Testy1 wrote:
Awesome job!!!

However, you may owe some acknowledgments to the “curling in the squat rack” thread.[/quote]

it’s called Squat-Rack Curls footnote it :slight_smile:

[quote]hedo wrote:
Hey dude, In case you ever get writers block. The following is from the “Thong at Gym” thread over at the Sex and the Male Animal forum.

couple of days ago I was at the gym when this girl walks in with these really thin cotton shorts, the ones that are pretty much transparent when they are stretched. She was using the lat pulldown machine which happened to be right in front of the incline bench that I happened to be residing on at that exact moment. I tried really hard not to look but I couldn’t help it; I checked out her ass and plain as day was her little black thong showing through the shorts.

She would get up after each of her sets to “stretch” on the windowsill right across from me, stretching her shorts even tighter and giving me a nice long look and looking back and giggling at me occassionally. I again know it shouldn’t have happened but I got distracted and lost my intensity, but I think it was worth it. What do you guys think? Do you enjoy when a girl acts like this towards you in the gym or do you find it a needless distraction?

note: This was a college gym and this girl was probably about twenty and smoking hot[/quote]

I ain’t gay!

bring’em on!

[quote]hedo wrote:
[/quote]

Man, as long you are a gym member you’ll never have writers block. You just go down to the gym and tune into the conversations you usually work hard to block out, or hang around the machines a while. Not too long ago, I saw this guy running on the treadmill with dumbells. And not 2 pounders either. I’ve never seen such screwed up running mechanics in my life.
But your story is noted my friend! :slight_smile: So check back on the strip in a couple of days.

[quote]bboybean wrote:
Very funny… is it updated regularly (havent followed a web-comic regularly in a while).[/quote]

Yep, it’s updated daily.

[quote]hedo wrote:
(…)
note: This was a college gym and this girl was probably about twenty and smoking hot[/quote]

Hey Hedo, I think I nailed that college hottie with the thong (no pun intended). Is this something like what you had envisioned? :wink:

http://www.guidoandluigi.com/strips/2006-04-02.jpg

[quote]Tommy Hauge wrote:
hedo wrote:
(…)
note: This was a college gym and this girl was probably about twenty and smoking hot

Hey Hedo, I think I nailed that college hottie with the thong (no pun intended). Is this something like what you had envisioned? :wink:

http://www.guidoandluigi.com/strips/2006-04-02.jpg

[/quote]

Damm I have to clean the coffee of my computer screen now. I laughed so hard it came thru my nose.

Tommy you are hysterical! Great stuff.

[quote]dr stig wrote:
Should make some posters of that and put them in every gym ![/quote]

I’ve made 2 posters a while back, one of them was a standard variation of “people who annoy me in the gym” (up soon), the other one is Guidos Gymguide, up today:

http://www.guidoandluigi.com/strips/2006-04-04.jpg

this one should help out a bit on all the confusion in the gym.

I liked this one best…
http://www.guidoandluigi.com/index.php?date=2006-04-10

…even though the topic is a bit tired that was kind of a fresh twist to it :slight_smile: