T Nation

My Client For Powerful Image?

I’m a personal trainer and this is my client. I thought this picture is worthy of a powerful image.

She takes Surge during workouts.

Nice job!

NEED MORE PICS!!! Better shot showing off those abs! Stats?

here is another one.

If you don’t mind my asking, what are you training her for (goals)?

Has she made any significant progress since you have trained her (before pics)?

I’d also like to see what kind of program you have her on…

What’s powerful about her? Just a skinny chick with dieted down abs and inflated breasts.

She has been training for about 3 years now. On average once or twice a week. She does the basics squats, bench presses, seated rows, deadlifts, shoulder presses and lots of arm work and abs. Everything with strict form. I basically train her for strength keeping her in the 3-8 rep range for about 80% of her sets. Her starting stats were a body fat % of 19% and a weight of 117. She now floats around 108-110 and has a body fat % of 11 to 13%.

also lots of Powerful Images are skinny girls with nice abs so why not her.

Maybe someday on a rainy day, but i think this site is looking for more of the body building type woman, strong calfs, capable of DL like 200 lbs. Maybe you could submit them to health magazine or something.

precedence has been sent w/ a lot of skinny girls w/ higher body fat % as Powerful Images who do not even lift weights or use Biotest products. for example:

[quote]dabigaz wrote:
also lots of Powerful Images are skinny girls with nice abs so why not her.[/quote]

I congratulate you on your handiwork, I’m not knocking her, but it’s not really what I picture when I think of a powerful woman.

[quote]heim wrote:
Maybe someday on a rainy day, but i think this site is looking for more of the body building type woman, strong calfs, capable of DL like 200 lbs. Maybe you could submit them to health magazine or something.[/quote]

Why are these post allowed? As someone only FIFTEEN pounds heavier then the girl, how can you say anything? You can tell she has worked hard, and is probably pretty close to HER idea, which is the point of this website. I am all for more post of pictures like this.

not saying she is a powerful woman just a Powerful Image

Guess you’re stealing a glance when she squats. :wink: I sure would. She’s hot :smiley:

How much does she lift?

Her lifts aren’t that impressive genaraly work out with 65lbs on the bench for a some reps squats 95 lbs atg for reps and deadlifts 115 for reps to give you an idea of her strength.

dabigaz,

Nice work, just more proof to the fact that heavy weight training will not cause females to “bulk up.”

Even if this women does not appear to look “strong/powerful” isn’t this the ideal female physique? It’s safe to say the only women that want the bodybuilder style body type, are in fact pro bodybuilders. This is a powerful pic because it is the ideal look for most women.

I like her!

And I never discriminate against beautiful women just because their deadlifts aren’t up to snuff…but I guess that’s just the kind of big-hearted guy I am.

Oh, and seriously I think she’s hot. She’s hotter than some of the others I have seen on the Powerful Image.

Maybe I misinterpreted, but I thought Powerful Image was more motivational - as in hot chick motivates me to workout harder, buff guy inspires me to be like him. I think this would qualify, but maybe there are more specific rules that I don’t know of.

[quote]putty wrote:
Oh, and seriously I think she’s hot. She’s hotter than some of the others I have seen on the Powerful Image.

Maybe I misinterpreted, but I thought Powerful Image was more motivational - as in hot chick motivates me to workout harder, buff guy inspires me to be like him. I think this would qualify, but maybe there are more specific rules that I don’t know of.[/quote]

Friday girls just need to be hot. That’s the only criteria. This one certainly qualifies.

ooOoooOo

Holy crap, some of you nay-sayers out in cyber-space will come up with anything to complain about. WAAAAH! I don’t WANNA look at hot chicks! WTF? If it wasn’t for women who looked like this, I wouldn’t even lift. I’d just call it quits and run head-first into traffic. Go out with style (and a huge mess to piss off the paramedics.) If you don’t like this gal, maybe this is more up your alley.

http://images.google.com/images?svnum=10&hl=en&gbv=2&q=Clay+Aiken