My Clen & Anavar Cycle, Not Sure If Working

Hi all

Been reading this site for a while, finally had to sign up to ask my own question

Ive been on Anavar and Clen for just over a month now, its my first time taking Anavar but not my first time taking Clen… however this is the first time I have been taking Clen the way I have been this time around… Usually I have always done the traditional 2 week on/2 week off but due to me having a big holiday in 10 weeks, a new way of dosing clen I had read on what I believe to be a reputable website had interested me, called the incremental clen cycle where you can take clen for a longer period of time… but you stay on the same dose for 2-3 weeks and then increase by 20mcg every 2-3 weeks.

Im currently on 80mcg Clen which I have been taking all in the morning, along with 50mcg Anavar… Im on 100mcg Anavar, I take the further 50mcg early afternoon - roughly around 6 hours after the morning dose.

Im just not feeling the old effects I used to feel with clen… Not really feeling any jitters and if I am they are very mild I barely notice them anymore.
I am known as the sweaty guy in the gym without taking clen, When I am on Clen it is like a constant shower is switched on above my head… BUT this time around Im not even sweating? I am actually sweating less than normal which is totally baffling me.
I have a digital blood pressure machine available at hand so I have been taking mine regularly and I have not really noticed much of a difference at all…

The source of the Clen is from a good friend, who I have bought from previously, I would feel very disheartened and gob smacked if they were duds so for now I am really trying to find other answers of what is going on.

Also my results have been OK… Not amazing but I have been training 5 days a week and being fairly strict with my diet, eating at a deficit tracking everything I eat… OK sometimes I may have gone over my 500 deficit but never over maintenance, some of my choices could have been better but generally 90% of the time diet has been good so my results I have made so far, potentially could just be from diet and training if these clen are dud. Still struggling to get rid of the lower belly fat though.

Clen - Side effects? Could they still be working even with no effects?
Taking with Anavar, can that somehow interfere with the side effects?

What about all my other supplements, most are supposed to be supporting clen/anavar but maybe something is interfering so I will list:

Tribulus
Sativa Avena
Horny Goat Weed
Creatine
Taurine
Potassium
Multi Vitamin
Milk Thistle

Like I said maybe they are infact duds but I want to focus on them not being duds for now and looking into every other possible avenue first.

Last but not least which I didnt question, could it maybe be this cycle?

Previously It was understood that the same dose should be stopped after 2 weeks hence the 2 week on/2 week off cycle but then the newer cycle that I am on, gaining more and more popularity claims that actually… If you just increase the dose after said 2 weeks, then your body will not become used to the effects so no need to cycle on and off, just keep increasing the dosage after 2 weeks instead.

Apologies for the long post

Lee

Probably not gonna get a response due to how lengthy the post is, kind of realise that now :frowning:

I read the post, but I don’t have any exp with a clen cycle longer than 2 weeks. Why did you quit the 2 on 2off cycles again? They seem to work great for me and i can bump up to 160mcg and 200 mcg if i feel like it. Ive heard the reason for the 2 on 2 off is the body developes a tolerance for clen rather quickly and the drug will not do the same thing it was doing. Even by bumping the dose up slowly, your body will develop tolerance levels that if continued increase in mcg will become dangerous. Same thing with any illegal or other drug that body developes tolerance to, like heroin… the dose needed to get the desired effect becomes too close to a lethal dose(in heroins case)… so, maybe try the old method. Don’t fix something that aint broke, right? If you want more, stack with t3…

Hi
Thanks for responding
Reason I wanted to give it a go was because at time I had 10 weeks to get
as lean as possible so it sounded like it would be a good idea… Being on
cycle for half of the 10 weeks with the on and off system or on for the
whole 10 weeks with the new system

Taken from website
Continuous Use:

Due to the body’s ability to adapt to Clenbuterol, continuous use is very
hard for some to get their head around. When we consider that the
stimulating effects of a noticeable nature began to wane first, the idea of
continuous use for some doesn’t make any sense, but we assure you this
method of use can work very well. Remember, the same dose of Clen can keep
the metabolism revved for up to 5 weeks.

With this type of use, the individual will begin with the starting dose of
20-40mcg per day and hold at that dose for 2-3 weeks. At the end of the 2-3
week period, the individual will increase the dose by 20mcg and hold at
that dose for another 2-3 weeks. From here, the individual will increase
the dose 20mcg every 2-3 weeks as needed until the diet or total Clen use
comes to an end. This type of use will keep your metabolism revved the
entire time. It may not experience as great of an increase as would with a
massive or very frequent increasing in dose schedule, but it will be a
steady and continuous enhancement. There will be no period in the diet
during Clenbuterol use that the individual doesn’t enjoy the metabolic
enhancement.
"

Hi
Thanks for responding
Reason I wanted to give it a go was because at time I had 10 weeks to get
as lean as possible so it sounded like it would be a good idea… Being on
cycle for half of the 10 weeks with the on and off system or on for the
whole 10 weeks with the new system

Some of the research I had done prior to starting this was as follows:

"Continuous Use:

Due to the body’s ability to adapt to Clenbuterol, continuous use is very hard for some to get their head around. When we consider that the stimulating effects of a noticeable nature began to wane first, the idea of continuous use for some doesn’t make any sense, but we assure you this method of use can work very well. Remember, the same dose of Clen can keep the metabolism revved for up to 5 weeks.

With this type of use, the individual will begin with the starting dose of 20-40mcg per day and hold at that dose for 2-3 weeks. At the end of the 2-3 week period, the individual will increase the dose by 20mcg and hold at that dose for another 2-3 weeks. From here, the individual will increase the dose 20mcg every 2-3 weeks as needed until the diet or total Clen use comes to an end. This type of use will keep your metabolism revved the entire time. It may not experience as great of an increase as would with a massive or very frequent increasing in dose schedule, but it will be a steady and continuous enhancement. There will be no period in the diet during Clenbuterol use that the individual doesn’t enjoy the metabolic enhancement."

"Incrementing Clenbuterol Cycle:
While not as popular as the 2 week on/2 week off method the incrementing Clenbuterol cycle has been fast gaining popularity over recent years and for good reason; it makes the most sense and is by far the most efficient as well as effective. The plan is very simple; starting at a low dose, generally in the 20mcg-40mcg range the individual will increase the dose 20mcg every 2-3 weeks as needed. This method allows for Clenbuterol to be used for the full extent of the diet thereby keeping the metabolism revved up through the course of the total duration.

The Common Concern:
The reason many opt for the 2 week on/2 week off Clenbuterol cycle is simple; the body adapts to the medication and by taking a break from use you are able to maintain a positive metabolic output each and every time use begins. However, this method has a problem, for when use is discontinued the metabolism slows down due to the absence of the fat-burner that heats up your body temperature; without its presence the body temperature drops due to the mitochondria now producing less heat and the metabolism slows down. Through the incremental Clenbuterol cycle this is not a problem because the medication remains in the system through the duration of the dieting phase; but what about your bodys adaptation? By slowly and steadily incrementing the dose upwards every 2-3 weeks you do not allow your body to become accustomed; it is true, the jittery feeling often associated with this bronchodilator may be less but jittery or not has nothing to do with the medication working."

“Incrementing the Doses:
As the body adapts to this medication dosing must necessarily increase and the type of Clenbuterol cycle you are following will largely determine how this incremental increase will occur; for a full detailed explanation on various cycle forms see the Clenbuterol cycle section here on steroid.com. Of the possible methods the two most common and effective will be 2 weeks on/2 weeks off and steady incremental use. For the 2 week on/2 week off method the Clenbuterol dosage will start low and increase very quickly the first two weeks ending with the maximum desired dose. Once the next two week period begins the dosing will begin with where it left off the last time and stay at this point through the total duration of use. For steady incremental use our Clenbuterol dosage will begin low and increase in 20mcg increments; normally every 2-3 weeks. For this method the maximum dose will not be reached until the end of the diet, specifically the final 2-3 weeks.”

You shouldn’t take it longer than 2 weeks. If you want it, use ketotifen. Another no gain cycle I see here… I know, you want to lean out, but… this is strange… no test, using clen the wrong way, upping Anavar dose, I don’t know, it just doesn’t sound right…

And more, if you “don’t know if it’s working”, hummm… something is very wrong don’t you think? Using clen, you aways know it’s working, that fucking sides… Anavar, humm… if it’s real anavar, you know, you’ll get strong as a horse with 100mg/d… man it’s not mcg, right?

See ya…

1 Like

HI

Tablets are as follows

Clenbuterol 0,02mg (Currently take 4 daily)
Oxandrolone 50mg (I take 2 daily)

About Clen, I already told you…

Anavar 50mg, great dose… never used before… Considering Anavar halflife is about 8 hours… All leads to think that you are not getting all you could from Anavar (can you split?)… final consideration: Anavar may be fake and you could use it better way. Clen, you are not using the right way (no sides, impossible!)… and… did you plan some PCT? I don’t think so… no testosterone? Man, if Anavar is real, will cause some supression with 100mg/ d and guess what?.. at this point (lack of testosterone/ high E2 (maybe)), no gains, no fat burnning, ahhh… that’s all… research a little bit

I do have PCT, clomid is ready. I am more vasculine now 100% so I think the
anavar is real.
I did research and kept asking my supplier question after question before
buying / starting the cycle

First of all anavar will shut down ur natural test production. Secondly real anavar will cause cramps in ur muscles.

Not heard of Anavar causing muscle cramps, though I have heard Clen too.
I am remaining very hydrated with good balanced diet of vitamins and minerals, plus taking Taurine and Potassium supplements to help prevent cramps.

So if I was to revert back to the 2 weeks on/2 weeks off cycle with Clen, how long would I need to come off Clen for now before I can go back on for 2 weeks? I’ve currently been on Clen for approx 4 weeks. So can I just come off for 2 weeks or would it need to be 4 weeks? If not more

Thanks