My Case- USA SUB

I started getting symptoms of low estradiol (achy joints, irritability) so I had blood work done. My e2 was 4. I followed the recommendation of KSMAN for 1 mg arimidex per 100 mg test (I’m on 150 mg per week of test so I took 1.5 mg Arimidex spaced out into .5 mg doses MWF).

Is there any way I can try to get away without an AI? Arimidex generally makes me feel like shit, even before my e2 crashed, so I’m trying to avoid it. I’m using 150 mg test, injecting subq at 50 mg every MWF, and using 250 iu HCG eod.

How did you feel with E2 at 35? If not good, then obviously you need Adex. Maybe try going down to 1 or even 0.5 mg/week.

[quote]VTBalla34 wrote:
How did you feel with E2 at 35? If not good, then obviously you need Adex. Maybe try going down to 1 or even 0.5 mg/week. [/quote]

thanks for the reply. Well, the e2 of 35 level was when I was also using a test gel (and the e2 test wasn’t estradiol sensitive, so I don’t know if it was entirely accurate). I have cut back on my test dose since then.

Word. My only advice is to play around with your adex dosing and see if you can land on something that works for you, then go get tested to find out where you’re at.