My Butt is Too Big!

Sorry guys, I know this is my first post and all and it kind of seems like a joke, but it’s not. I have been “blessed” with a huge ass. This would be great and all if I were a female, but I happen to be the exact opposite.

My ass basically makes all of my jeans/shirts fit weird. The rest of my body is of good proportions. I have about 9% body fat, so I know its not fat that is making it so big.

I think it may be from a couple years ago when I was running hard basically every day. When I’m working out, I want to bust out squats, but I’m afraid that this will just make my problem worse.

I know this is a strange problem to have, but have you guys ever heard of a problem like this? Are there any ways to fix this?

lol…can you take a picture of it?

Some people just have the “big ass” gene. I don’t think there’s a way to “fix” it, other than surgery of course.

start putting on mass all over until it is proportionally right to the rest of your body…

[quote]deapee wrote:
lol…can you take a picture of it?[/quote]

please dont … lol

[quote]Petrichor wrote:
start putting on mass all over until it is proportionally right to the rest of your body…[/quote]

Best advice ever! :slight_smile: Also dont go below parallel on squats, as that will activate the ass more.

How much do you weigh?

Definitely do bust out the squats (and deadlifts, too)! The standard advice in these cases is front squats or hack squats with a relatively narrow stance, and like Misterhamper wrote don’t go too low. That’ll give you bigger thighs and make things more proportional. Though some women do dig guys with big asses… they see powerful thrusting potential and something nice to grab.

And if all your jeans fit weird then find a brand that fits well or get them altered by a tailor.

If you have the money, start wearing tailored pants. You might also try talking to the employees at a better department store (Bloomies, Nordstrom, Lord & Taylor, etc.) to see what kind of pants they usually sell to customers with disproportionately big asses.

[quote]CKSavage wrote:
Sorry guys, I know this is my first post and all and it kind of seems like a joke, but it’s not. I have been “blessed” with a huge ass. This would be great and all if I were a female, but I happen to be the exact opposite.

My ass basically makes all of my jeans/shirts fit weird. The rest of my body is of good proportions. I have about 9% body fat, so I know its not fat that is making it so big.

I think it may be from a couple years ago when I was running hard basically every day. When I’m working out, I want to bust out squats, but I’m afraid that this will just make my problem worse.

I know this is a strange problem to have, but have you guys ever heard of a problem like this? Are there any ways to fix this?[/quote]

If you’ve got a genetically big ass there’s not much you can do about it besides accepting it and staying out of prison.

Some of us have them, as long as you’ve got the legs to match I wouldn’t worry about it.

Yes, there will be a gap at the back of your trousers big enough to put your hand down if your not wearing a belt. Yes, any shirt that isn’t baggy will ride up at the back, but what are you going to do, cut it off?

There are worse problems to have (if seen as a problem at all).