My Buddy's Before/After Experiment

Good stuff. I figure you could either continue, and tighten another 10 lbs, or do a small bulk, and then try to tighten after that. You’re kind of in the middle of “I could be a little tighter, or I could be a bit bigger”. I’ve been there myself, it aint a bad place to be :slight_smile:

S

Not bad. Your avatar makes me dizzy though.

Nice transformation so far. However. Worst. Poser. Ever

[quote]The Mighty Stu wrote:
Good stuff. I figure you could either continue, and tighten another 10 lbs, or do a small bulk, and then try to tighten after that. You’re kind of in the middle of “I could be a little tighter, or I could be a bit bigger”. I’ve been there myself, it aint a bad place to be :slight_smile:

Thanks. Over the past month I have been doing a minor cut approx 2400cals a day. Have def tighten a bit. I just got back from a week in Vegas and am feeling pretty sloppy again but I figure thats mostly mental. I’ll probably end up doing more bulking in the winter time for sure; hopefully I’ll be able to post some impressive picks this time next year.

[/quote]

[quote]The.Mentalist wrote:
Nice transformation so far. However. Worst. Poser. Ever[/quote]

Lmao agreed. I have never had to pose for any pics and it was definitely a big fail there!

Good job! Keep it up!

Nice progress, your avatar hurts my eyes with the jagged movement.

No goals ATM??
I think you should at least have some year end goals.

Updated pics for 180 days. Mostly focused on leaning out a bit more; I also missed a month of training between the 90 and 180 day pics due to 1. vegas and 2. surgery…

Back:

front:

back… I didn’t practice any posing either…

front:

All feedback welcome; including jabs at the lack of posing ability; all I do is use the muscles I dunno how to show em off.

you look oiled up in your after pictures

[quote]Dope wrote:
you look oiled up in your after pictures[/quote]

lol yeah that’s just sweat…

Nice

sick progress dude. your traps are kinda lagging, and your neck seems a bit small. but 180 days is really good. what is your height/weight? I’m guessing somewhere around 6’ish and 200lbs.

looks like the brightness/contrast was tweaked around a bit in the newer shots. y/n? I’m just curious.

As for his traps, he just looks to have a really long neck.

[quote]matko5 wrote:
It’s strange how when everyone lose weight, they usually have a better haircut at the end. :slight_smile:

Other than that, great job.[/quote]

And a tan.