My Buddy Gets Ready for Detroit Pro

Do you know why he opted to fully leave olympic lifting, was it just because of the shoulder or other things?

I bet he squats some nasty numbers!

Thanks guys.

Rasturai - He left Olympic lifting due to his shoulder injury.

He does squat big numbers. He did 830lbs in competition. I’ll get his exact numbers from him.

Here is a shot from Detroit.

Amit is now in Las Vegas prepping for the lb-for-lb strongman. After, he will be in Sacramento to try to qualify early for the O in 2011.

Legs are lagging but impressive that he’s brought his waist down, I remember it as very blocky.

Lol jeezus, his patella ligament is huge.

830 squat in competition?! Pshaw! He needs to do some real leg training, maybe some bosu ball work to bring up those puny legs of his!

S

[quote]The Mighty Stu wrote:
830 squat in competition?! Pshaw! He needs to do some real leg training, maybe some bosu ball work to bring up those puny legs of his!

S[/quote]

Amit loves to do lunges on to the bosu ball supersetted with wobble-board squats!

Is amit coming back to ISC in vic after vegas? or training somewhere else.

He needs to get taller…
His thighs are well developed, but compared to his upper body, it is lagging slightly. Calves maybe a little too. Both of those are only because his upper body is amazing.

Get him to join the nation. Have him use a fake name and no avitar, because he will tire quickly with the retarded questions.

[quote]jp_dubya wrote:
He needs to get taller…
His thighs are well developed, but compared to his upper body, it is lagging slightly. Calves maybe a little too. Both of those are only because his upper body is amazing.

Get him to join the nation. Have him use a fake name and no avitar, because he will tire quickly with the retarded questions. [/quote]

He has an account. I trained him for 4 years and he used to post on the forum a bit.

Amit speaks well of you Christian. I’m sure he will post again when he has the time.

He got banned from the lb-for-lb in Las Vegas. He tried to register a couple of days out, but was informed he was too late and would require the permission of the other competitors – they were unanimous in declining Amit the opportunity to compete. Amit should have been permitted to compete given the rules. He’s pretty upset about it all, given that he put out a lot of dough to get to Las Vegas; however, he’s stoked right now for the Sacramento show and began his diet today.

I’m sure he’ll be back to the ISC when he gets back to Victoria – I"m counting on him; he’s my trainer!

Anyway, if I get more pics of him I’ll post them for everyone.

He appreciates the support and criticism – positive and ‘constructive’ lol.