My brother's a tranny chaser

Yeah Lumpy. I know who youre talking about. Ironically the camp my brother trained at was the same one as him.
He doesnt compete anymore. He saved all his money from Muay Thai matches to get the operation and hormone treatment.

thats messed up, one of the toughest mother fuckers in the world, someone who would kick the ass of everyone on this board… turns into a woman… Oh well, what are you gonna do

Asian trannies are not always easy to spot. In fact, sometimes they’re beautiful. I speak from personal observation.

Tread Carefully,

Ike

Weight training, supplements, steroids, muppets… Let’s MOVE ALONG!!!

You ever watch one of the Jenny Jones shows on “Is it a man or a woman?”. I only saw one… Me and roomies sat about trying to figure out which were which.

Now, to say the least, that experience and the lack of right answers on anyones part sorta scares me. Hell, the scary part is I kept looking at every girl I saw that week a little bit different that week. You never know.

So, to say that you can spot a tranny without a problem is to say the least, a lie. Sure, there are obvious ones, but some of them are skilled at hiding any give away sign.