My brother's a tranny chaser

Last May/June my brother went to Thailand to live in a Muay Thai camp. Apparently he fell in love with the city (Chang Mi) and the country and it’s people.
Now he acts like a totally different person after his 6 week trip but I digress.
A few weeks after he returned home he started obsessing about everything Thai.
He’d drag me along to these asian clubs (we’re not asian)in hopes of meeting Thai girls, he started going to a buddhist temple to worship and take thai lessons, ate thai food everyday etc. etc.
Well one night he tells me he’s out at midnight at a drive thru burger joint when a young Phillipina girl starts flirting with him. He gets her number and calls her a week later and asks her out.
She says she’d like to go out but asks my brother if he’s aware that she’s a tranny.
MY BROTHER CLAIMS THAT HE HAD NO IDEA!!!
OK, it’s been my experience that anyone thats sober and not completely retarded/dillusional can spot a tranny when they see one.
Now I’m worried because either my 34 yr old brother is not capable of living in society because he’s just too damn naive or he is a closet tranny chaser/homo/weird fetish guy.
Either way, I’m not pleased. How worried should I be?

On one hand, transexuals need love too…

On the other hand, is your brother so anxious to date a Thai girl, that he’s willing to date one that has a penis?

You said you saw this person when your brother did, and you couldn’t tell she was a transexual, so how could he tell?

In any case, I am sure she is a very nice person. The dating scene can be tough nowadays.

i say kick his ass, either way!

Lumpy,

My bro was alone when he met her/him.
If I was there I would have known.
First sign was she/he was straight out of the Phillipines but was named “Chanel”.
Yeah, thats sounds like a traditional Phillipina name to me.

P-Dogg,

I’ve thought about kicking his ass.
I’ve ridiculed him for it and he tries to act like it’s a common mistake. WHat a creep.

“OK, it’s been my experience that anyone thats sober and not completely retarded/dillusional can spot a tranny when they see one.”
Not entirely true in Thailand. Some of the trannies there resemble women (and beatiful ones too) so much, you couldn’t tell the difference until they take off their undies. These trannies (called katoi) are a well spread phenomena in Thailand, and they have an honorable place in the Thai culture (they’re even considered “the third sex”). I believe you (and your brother) should not be concerned about him being gay or whatever (“not that there’s anything wrong with that”. -Seinfeld).
D.

Bad genes.

Yeah the Lady Boys can be very hard to spot. Some even have their adams apple shaved, along with all other sorts of cosmetic surgery. The main thing they can’t hide is big hands and feet.

That last line nearly made me pee my pants. Priceless…

What’s wrong with wanting to sleep with trannies?

What do you think of these two “women of the second category”??

http://www2.b3ta.com/femaleorshemale/

Post your score, I got a 14/16. Woohoo!!

Moose
Well I would be a bit dubious of the one on the left. But the one on the right! If you’d been drinking you wouldn’t have a hope.

Sounds like you are quite the homophobe. Beat him up? Are you from down south somewhere? Must be.
Oh no, your brother might like trannies. Does that make you gay too? Uh-oh some feeling gettin stirred up in ya der boy? You might could jus beat dat der ladyboy up. Yessum.

IL Cazzo,

Actually, people may not like the homosexual act without being “homophobic” as in denoting fear. The act may repulse them hence “homorepugnant” would be more accurate. But, we already filled a previous post on this, so I will not belabor the point.

“Sounds like you are quite the homophobe. Beat him up? Are you from down south somewhere? Must be.
Oh no, your brother might like trannies. Does that make you gay too? Uh-oh some feeling gettin stirred up in ya der boy? You might could jus beat dat der ladyboy up. Yessum.”

Dude, youre a fuckin idiot (and possibly a homo or a tranny chaser yourself since you took offense)
I’m no homophobe. I actually consider being gay a lot more normal than being a tranny chaser.
I thought about kicking his ass to knock some sense into him. Everybody (gay or straight) needs that every once in awhile.

let me clarify…

If he is a tranny chaser and admits it, then I’ll be fine (for the most part) with it because he’s being honest and thats who he is, however if he’s just a dumbass that cant spot a tranny when he sees one, then he deserves a beating.
Does that make me a homophobe?

yea dude you should tottaly tie him to a fence and… uhh… nm…

Thats fucked up though man, gonna beat the dude up cuase hes a tranny… hehe maybe you wanna fuck him and it just doesnt sit right with you?

FrontFaceLock= Penis Gobbler

herb,

I dont think you comprehended one thing I wrote.

“Thats fucked up though man, gonna beat the dude up cuase hes a tranny…”

What thread are you reading?

I heard that one of the top Muai Thai (sp?) champions is also a well-known female impersonator. In the ring he was a monster though. There is less stigma about transexuals in that part of the world. I bet some of the Muai Thai fighters might remember who I am referring to.

According to Savage Love, a guy who chases trannies is not gay, he likes women and he likes penis. Whatever that means…

“According to Savage Love, a guy who chases trannies is not gay, he likes women and he likes penis. Whatever that means…”
LMFAO

Look we’ve all had crazy tranny experiences. We know how it feels to wake up the next morning and think; “did I really do that?!” Can’t we just learn from our own repeated mistakes?:slight_smile: