My Brother..

He’s a 4th place Copper Classic competitor. I was wondering what you all would think about his physique, I only have one picture of him…
It’s kind of grainy at that. Let me know what you think, sorry for the lack of pictures and quality.

I gave him a 1 for your inability to read the rules.

black and white
face all censored
scary pic man

he looks like hes about 165lbs
maybe less

obviously lean, but lacking any impressive muscles.
legs look very lackluster
he might need a coach/trainer

Doesn’t even look like he works out his legs.

That’s the only reason he placed 4th actually.

They said if would’ve done more leg work that he absolutely would’ve placed hire.

Oh, hey, Mentalist? I read the rules, hence be apologizing for having only one picture and the quality of it…so on and so forth. I give you a 1 for being a 9’er.

Oh. Sorry for the double post, we’re training his legs a lot now. This picture is like 2 years old.

Why would you put up a 2 year old pic.?

Troll.

My Sister…
She’s a 4th place Super Hero Challenge Classic competitor. I was wondering what you all would think about her physique, I only have one picture of her…
It’s kind of stretched at that. Let me know what you think, sorry for the lack of pictures and quality.

I’m not a troll. I post other things on other parts of the board.
I was just curious.
Thanks for all the helpful advice you fuckin’ pricks.

[quote]nik133 wrote:
My Sister…
She’s a 4th place Super Hero Challenge Classic competitor. I was wondering what you all would think about her physique, I only have one picture of her…
It’s kind of stretched at that. Let me know what you think, sorry for the lack of pictures and quality. [/quote]

Does the F stand for Fat? Or Facilitation?

[quote]BodyByGame20 wrote:
I was just curious.
Thanks for all the helpful advice you fuckin’ pricks. [/quote]

Well post proper pic’s!! This would have not happened if you read the rules and not have thought “Oh I’ll just apologize for half the things they ask for. Ya this is going to work!”

Who is being the fuckin’ prick now?

[quote]Fuzzyapple wrote:
BodyByGame20 wrote:
I was just curious.
Thanks for all the helpful advice you fuckin’ pricks.

Well post proper pic’s!! This would have not happened if you read the rules and not have thought “Oh I’ll just apologize for half the things they ask for. Ya this is going to work!”

Who is being the fuckin’ prick now?

HAHA funny ass clip!!

Look like euguene sandow in that one…

I got a gal who lives on the hill
she won’t do it but her sister will

he is your brother and you only have one picture of him worth showing! That is 2 years old!? and why did you cover his mouth? in case his dentist is on here and recognizes him?