My Brief Story and Results. Now What?

So went on T replacement , shit, 5 mos ago. Prescribed 100mg/2weeks; my regimen Fuck drs orders is 100mg/wk, splitting every 3.5 days. Original labs total Test around 248ish, free I forgot. I feel better, more confident, crazy sex drive, 85% rock hard cock (15% due too too much drinking).

Question, Insurance changed so I have been off T for 2 weeks and waiting for clearance so I can get it back to my insurance covering it. I feel normal, still get hard etc. life is awesome!

Follow up appt on the 14th.
Current Labs:

Test serum 511 (348-1197) Adult male up to 40; I’m 37
T4 Free Direct S 1.08 (.82-1.77)
TSH .333 LOW (0.450-4.500) Cause for concern?
TPO 10 (0-34)
Triiodothyronine 4.0 (2.0-4.4)

I wanted estrogen levels, but my doc sucks!

Questions,? will 2 weeks off affect me? this lab was taken 2 wks ago while on Test, 511 seems low for my regimen.

I’m Skinny fat! I’m 211lbs black male, ok muscular build, weight goal 190lbs. I drink too much (affects weight loss), eat decent no sedentary.

Where do I go from here? I feel my Test is still low and shoud be getting more benefits from TRT. What are your honest toughts? I see doc on the 14, what do I suggest or ask…I completely disregarded his suggested regimine. How will he react? Am I ok being off Test for 2 weeks, (working on Insurance) I have 1 refill left and gonna pay out of pocket.

2 wks off TRT I still feel ok! is it still just in my system?

Anything helps

You have so many threads in this thread.

I do not know what I have suggested to you in the past and am not going to review all of that to see. We need all of your case in one thread so we have context of what has been suggested and your replies to questions. And if I invest in this thread, you are likely to create another and leave my efforts behind.

Sticking to this thread…regarding my results per my last blood test above I was wondering would raising my dose to 150/wk cause problems? I have been on TRT for almost 6 months now. my levels are 511 total and looking to raise just a tad! Any input will help

fT3=4.0 [2-4.4] is well above midrange and I can see how this would reduce TSH via negative feedback. What are your oral body temperatures? Energy levels?

Concern? yes, there may be something abnormal. One could consider that there could be an early state of hypothyroid sim with thyroid nodules, but then fT4 would be high as well BUT your fT4 is well below mid-range. The only profile that your labs easily match is someone taking T3 medication.

What really matters is oral body temperatures that are a great indicator of overall thyroid function, see last paragraph in this post.

Please read the stickies found here: About the T Replacement Category - #2 by KSman

• advice for new guys
  • things that damage your hormones
  • protocol for injections
  • finding a TRT doc

Evaluate your overall thyroid function by checking oral body temperatures as per the thyroid basics sticky. Thyroid hormone fT3 is what gets the job done and it regulates mitochondrial activity, the source of ATP which is the universal currency of cellular energy. This is part of the body’s temperature control loop. This can get messed up if you are iodine deficient. In many countries, you need to be using iodized salt. Other countries add iodine to dairy or bread.

As you are injecting twice a week, and if you have not been missing any doses, it appears that you could use more T. It would be helpful to have FT or SHBG to see what that implies.

Try to get E2 tested. Are you where you can do labs on your own if needed?

Dark skiin makes you much more prone to vitamin D deficiency, depending on climate and sun exposure. You may need to be taking Vit-D3. Vit-D3 is stored as a reservoir for Vit_D3—>Vit_25 which is really a hormone that is critical for proper DNA expression and cellular function.