My Bodyfat Level?

I wonder if anyone could give me a reasonable estimation of my current bodyfat level? I’m guessing around 17% at the most. U can see the upper two sets of abs but third ain’t gonna make they’re appearance till I hit 210 I figure.

Losing bodyfat ain’t easy and it comes off in strange ways alot of times.

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=PowerFactorTraining

That’s about the reaction I figured…

I’m gonna make sure I post a vid of my knockin out 20 parallel squats once I reach 405lbs. Probly the same reception. Motivation, Motivation, Motivation. God knows just how incredible I’ll look once I hit a legit 500lbs x 20 @ 210lbs (if I can keep my weight that low, most likely @ a single digit BF level.

spend the $6 on a caliper and measure it.

The actual number is meaningless, plus your video doesn’t really help at all.

What’s the difference whether it’s 17% or 14.5% or 21.8%? Are you happy with your BF and the rate of its change?

If so, then keep on trucking. If not, then change something and fix it.

[quote]Garage Squatter wrote:
That’s about the reaction I figured…
[/quote]

What reaction did you expect? I watched the video. In it you made an vulgar and immature gesture. The entire video was lame. You also looked like a fat disgusting pig without any muscle mass. You have no class.

You are obviously an attention whore trolling the board. People like you make me wish there was an ignore function on the forums.

garage squatter, sry to say im only 13 and have to agree with the other guys on this post. that video sucked and you are screwed up in the mind…

Do a search for a shoe on this site and maybe you’ll find some pointers there :stuck_out_tongue:

I didn’t see too many videos to display the -10% bodyfat of the avg testosterone member (20ng/dl)???

[quote]firestanggt wrote:
spend the $6 on a caliper and measure it.[/quote]

W3rd!

Get off your lazy ass and go buy one…

BUT after you hit the gym.

:slight_smile:

Just another troll…

[quote]Fred129 wrote:
Just another troll…[/quote]

Please don’t use that word on this thread. This doesn’t even deserve the title. We used to have real trolls…that were truly irritating and disruptive to the entire board. This…this is just retarded.

Without holding a shoe next to you no one can give you the right %.

[quote]Garage Squatter wrote:
I’m gonna make sure I post a vid of my knockin out 20 parallel squats once I reach 405lbs. [/quote]

Not to be a total dick (because God knows I’ve had my not-so-lean days myself) but was the “405lbs” figure you are trying to reach a bodyweight number or weight on the bar number?

All I saw was you jerking off and flipping the bird.

This is probably one of those guys whose classmates are being interviewed on the news saying “he always was a bit of a loner and something about him was never quite right”

this is a prime showing of why fat people with no “DRIVE” should stay to the litlle debbie posts. the video isn’t anything more than a showing of your up-bringing and what’s wrong with this world now anyway.

piece of advice for you,hit the gym hard just as hard as you have on the junk food.and maybe in a few years of lifting and alot of maturing you might grow up a little.

i am also shocked that prof. x didn’t work you a little harder.you really aren’t worth the aggravation. eat em up guys.make it fun!!!

[quote]Tiribulus wrote:
This is probably one of those guys whose classmates are being interviewed on the news saying “he always was a bit of a loner and something about him was never quite right”[/quote]

LOL! When I saw the video, the first thought in my mind was literally “Diesel Weasel.”

32%

405 lbs squat? To execute a movement like that with perfect form at that weight you would have to have so much muscle that burning that much fat wouldn’t be much of a problem. Or… at least I don’t think. I personally wouldn’t know.

But I sure as hell hope if I ever reach that weight that it wouldn’t be. Maybe I should just stop wasting my time with these movements and start jogging an hour a day before breakfast?

All these incredibly insightful responses yet NO videos of 405x20 squat or at the very least a 900lb quarter squat for a single F’in rep. Kinda typifies what I, and most edu-Ma-Kated peoples think of people who have 1000+ logged posts critiquing others yet unable to measure up themselves. Totally internet world typical.

[quote]DanErickson wrote:
405 lbs squat? To execute a movement like that with perfect form at that weight you would have to have so much muscle that burning that much fat wouldn’t be much of a problem. Or… at least I don’t think. I personally wouldn’t know.

But I sure as hell hope if I ever reach that weight that it wouldn’t be. Maybe I should just stop wasting my time with these movements and start jogging an hour a day before breakfast?[/quote]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BV8sNlVkL9o