My Bloodwork After 1 Year of TRT

I received my bloodwork results back! The only thing really striking me was that my T was a bit low (520) and my red blood cell count was high (you can probably guess why). My doctor wants me to give blood every few months, a fantastic idea. Anyways, can you please review my numbers and maybe give me advice? I have been injecting 50mg of test twice per week for a total of 100mg/week. Also, is this free T level good? I also do 250iu hCG EOD. However, I didn’t inject hCG for 2 days prior to the blood test and I feel this dropped my E2 levels. Is that possible? Because I really felt like they were elevated during TRT…Also, DHT was low.

HEMOGLOBIN 18.5 H 13.2-17.1 g/dL AT
HEMATOCRIT 55.5 H 38.5-50.0 % AT

TESTOSTERONE, FREE 2.01 0.95-4.30 ng/dL SLI

TESTOSTERONE,TOTAL,MALES 520 241-827 ng/dL AT
ESTRADIOL 25 13-54 pg/mL AT
PSA, TOTAL 1.0 < OR = 4.0 ng/mL AT

SEX HORMONE BINDING AMD
GLOBULIN
SHBG 19 7-49 nmol/L

• DIHYDROTESTOSTERONE 23 L 25-75 ng/dL AMD (WHY IS MY DHT SO LOW?!?!?!?!)

[quote]randallh1989 wrote:
I received my bloodwork results back! The only thing really striking me was that my T was a bit low (520) and my red blood cell count was high (you can probably guess why). My doctor wants me to give blood every few months, a fantastic idea. Anyways, can you please review my numbers and maybe give me advice? I have been injecting 50mg of test twice per week for a total of 100mg/week. Also, is this free T level good? I also do 250iu hCG EOD. However, I didn’t inject hCG for 2 days prior to the blood test and I feel this dropped my E2 levels. Is that possible? Because I really felt like they were elevated during TRT…Also, DHT was low.

HEMOGLOBIN 18.5 H 13.2-17.1 g/dL AT
HEMATOCRIT 55.5 H 38.5-50.0 % AT

TESTOSTERONE, FREE 2.01 0.95-4.30 ng/dL SLI

TESTOSTERONE,TOTAL,MALES 520 241-827 ng/dL AT
ESTRADIOL 25 13-54 pg/mL AT
PSA, TOTAL 1.0 < OR = 4.0 ng/mL AT

SEX HORMONE BINDING AMD
GLOBULIN
SHBG 19 7-49 nmol/L

• DIHYDROTESTOSTERONE 23 L 25-75 ng/dL AMD (WHY IS MY DHT SO LOW?!?!?!?!) [/quote]

I would do a retest to verify this information (DHT)
Are you in any pain as this can deplete testosterone at a rapid rate
When was blood taken in relationship to the shot?
I would also check adrenal and thyroid as I have seen patients TSH rise on TRT after a year.
You may also want to check ferritin as well and get blood donating done once a month…If DHT is still low after retest you may want to apply 2.5 mgs of androgel to your balls to increase DHT.

Androgel can sting and AT 1% is not enough for that small area. Suggest 5-10% compounded.

[quote]KSman wrote:
Androgel can sting and AT 1% is not enough for that small area. Suggest 5-10% compounded.[/quote]

Error on the side of caution starting at the lowest dosage working your way up to 5 grams tgel