My Birthday

Happy very belated birthday. Thanks for always being so helpful with my questions.

Celeste

Happy belayed b’day mate. Lol I had a lvl 73 tauren warrior dps (fury). Full merciless gladiator armor and was in a very large raiding guild…

Deleted the char

Smashed wow CDs

Canceled my account

I have a life again

yay

Moral of the story: World of warcraft is a fuckin waste of time.

Happy birthday my black brother. My 21st will be of 12am tonight. Hopefully mine’s near as fulfilling.

1. Why did you get up at 5am?
  2. 12 eggs wtf?
  3. I quit wow and never looked back it was fun but ultimately a waste of time.
  4. What seasoning do you use for your black and blue burgers?
  5. Happy birthday.

Woah. Lot of responses.

Iron Dwarf - Just because you know about my cake dosen’t mean you have to share it. Even though it’s totally true.

SteelyD - rubbing . . . “one” out? I had 45 minutes. That’s like . . .7. . .

Christine - Dammit. Ok, points for you.

WolBarret - Or am I? I’m working on something. It involves vampires.

miroku333 - Thanks.

dza1978 - I did. It was not fun.

OctoberGirl - Thank you for the well wishes, always glad to help.

Bicep_craze - Taurens FTW!

AssClown - Get really, really drunk. For like a week.

JLu - 1.) I can sleep when I’m dead. 2.) Twelve. For each one of my testes. 3.) I get bored easily. 4.) Chef Paul Prudhomme’s Blackened Redfish Magic Seasoning Blend 5.) Gracias.

[quote]Brant_Drake wrote:
Woah. Lot of responses.

Iron Dwarf - Just because you know about my cake dosen’t mean you have to share it. Even though it’s totally true.

miroku333 - Thanks.

JLu - 1.) I can sleep when I’m dead. 2.) Twelve. For each one of my testes. 3.) I get bored easily. 4.) Chef Paul Prudhomme’s Blackened Redfish Magic Seasoning Blend 5.) Gracias.

[/quote]

Awww…couldn’t resist TAURENS FTW XD XD XD.

damn I miss world of warcraft :*(

[quote]Bicep_craze wrote:
Brant_Drake wrote:
Woah. Lot of responses.

miroku333 - Thanks.

Awww…couldn’t resist TAURENS FTW XD XD XD.

damn I miss world of warcraft :*([/quote]

Lucky you smashed the cd’s then lol.

yeah man ehhhh…

lol I’m better off not playing that game. It’s like a friggin drug. Once you sit down in front of the computer playing you get addicted.

One way to define that game is ‘digital drug’. It really is addicting to the point of almost ruining one’s life.

yeah man ehhhh…

lol I’m better off not playing that game. It’s like a friggin drug. Once you sit down in front of the computer playing you get addicted.

One way to define that game is ‘digital drug’. It really is addicting to the point of almost ruining one’s life.[/quote]

haha man I know…

I was the GM of the #1 raiding guild on my server back when their were 40 man raids. Some fucking fun times(actually there were heaps minus fucking AQ40) but man I should of been paid for that shit. Easily 14+ hours a day on there. When your striving to be the best guild and hold that spot, real life doesn’t matter. Thankfully I woke up to myself.

And yea, it fucked up a few years of my life but I got only myself to blame.

[quote]hardgnr wrote:
Bicep_craze wrote:

haha man I know…

I was the GM of the #1 raiding guild on my server back when their were 40 man raids. Some fucking fun times(actually there were heaps minus fucking AQ40) but man I should of been paid for that shit. Easily 14+ hours a day on there. When your striving to be the best guild and hold that spot, real life doesn’t matter. Thankfully I woke up to myself.

[/quote]

Lol I almost always ended up the officer of large guilds. Hell I had no life seriously. Last 4 or 5 months playing the game was chatting with a swedish girl in game. Would be talking for close to 8 hrs+ straight, every freaking day! 99% of the conversations where not game related. Damn, it was unreal, she even told me she was getting too much close to me. Then I just realized I was logging in just to talk to her and decided to end it all. Sad thing is I came to know that when I quit she quit too. Can’t contact her in any way now. Even sadder is the fact that I miss her, which quite frankly is quite uh, ghey.

hardgnr wrote:
Bicep_craze wrote:

haha man I know…

Lol I almost always ended up the officer of large guilds. Hell I had no life seriously. Last 4 or 5 months playing the game was chatting with a swedish girl in game. Would be talking for close to 8 hrs+ straight, every freaking day! 99% of the conversations where not game related. Damn, it was unreal, she even told me she was getting too much close to me. Then I just realized I was logging in just to talk to her and decided to end it all. Sad thing is I came to know that when I quit she quit too. Can’t contact her in any way now. Even sadder is the fact that I miss her, which quite frankly is quite uh, ghey.[/quote]

haha, nah heaps of people have hooked up from playing wow. Hell, I introduced my ex to wow and now she has a bf in America who she met on warcraft. Dunno how the fuck you get in a relationship without ever meeting a person face to face and making it a worthwhile one at that.

What’s funny about your story is that I bet most people don’t even spend 8hrs a day every day with their partners outside bed. After reading Renton’s story about Sweden I think I would of been saving for a plane ticket though lol…

heheh yeah. Neither me man. But it so fucking happens mate. Really does. It is sad tough I mean, I miss her for real. It fucking sucks man. It really does. And I haven’t been talking to her for close to 3 weeks since I quit completely. I better gather my shit up. I sound like a friggin girl, next thing I gonna catch the ghey hehehe