T Nation

My Biosignature Results

Hi, I’ve had my biosig done a few times (results below) - everything has improved each time I’ve had it done over the last year but just wondered if anyone on here can give me some more info on the below results - most of them seem pretty good (I believe sub 5 is where you want to be) but there are a couple that are still quite high.

The below are the 4 dates i had tested: 4/28/12 + 8/9/12 + 12/13/12 + 3/4/12

Chin - 6.0 4.3 4.8 4.8
Cheek - 11.4 11.1 12.0 10.1
Pec - 3.4 3.3 3.3 2.7
Triceps - 10.6 10.3 9.4 7.3
S-scap - 12.0 10.3 9.3 8.8
Midax - 8.9 6.7 6.5 5.4
Supra - 14.8 11.8 10.6 8.8
Umbill - 16.3 14.0 12.0 10.8
Knee - 4.5 4.6 5.0 4.7
Calves - 8.5 7.1 5.3 5.3
Quadric - 14.2 14.5 11.8 10.8
Hamst - 19.2 21.4 19.8 16.3

Lean Mass 57.9 57.2 58.2 60.1
Bodyfat % 16.0 14.1 13.1 11.2
Weight kgs 69.0 66.6 67.0 67.7
Height 175cms/5.9"
Age 42

Anyone with any help on how to interpret the above results and what to concentrate on?

Thanks!

as far as i can tell your Umbelical (stress), quad and Hamstring (estrogens) are the highest looking. with hamstring being the standout.

try removing plastic contrainers and replacing with glass or metal, switch to natural cleaning products. maybe add probiotics and/or kefir to your died

[quote]tork94 wrote:
as far as i can tell your Umbelical (stress), quad and Hamstring (estrogens) are the highest looking. with hamstring being the standout.

try removing plastic contrainers and replacing with glass or metal, switch to natural cleaning products. maybe add probiotics and/or kefir to your died[/quote]

Thanks for the advice - I know my post looks a bit confusing - I had a lot more spaces in there and the vanished! I have gone to mainly filtered water about 3 months before the last test (and drink out of a metal drinking bottle). Probably need to change to different sprays (maybe not containing parobens?).

[quote]bobbydrake wrote:

[quote]tork94 wrote:
as far as i can tell your Umbelical (stress), quad and Hamstring (estrogens) are the highest looking. with hamstring being the standout.

try removing plastic contrainers and replacing with glass or metal, switch to natural cleaning products. maybe add probiotics and/or kefir to your died[/quote]

Thanks for the advice - I know my post looks a bit confusing - I had a lot more spaces in there and the vanished! I have gone to mainly filtered water about 3 months before the last test (and drink out of a metal drinking bottle). Probably need to change to different sprays (maybe not containing parobens?).[/quote]

yep, same with anything that comes in to contact with your food. avoid plastics as much as possible.

if the hamstring still doesnt fall too much then looking in to DIM and some other supplements might be the way to go

OP, I believe Poliquin recommends cruciferous vegetables for estrogen detox too. For the DIM Tork suggested

[quote]MegaDavo891 wrote:
OP, I believe Poliquin recommends cruciferous vegetables for estrogen detox too. For the DIM Tork suggested[/quote]

haha good call. I have been eating so much cruciferous veggies that I automatically assume everyone does do, which i should not.

I have found that DIM + Cal D Glucarate is awesome for leaning out legs and hips.

There is another product out there that is like an all encompassing estro-detoxer but I highly doubt you they would let me post a link or product name. Its new, relatively 6 months old. We are using it as our main detox product. Biotest has really only used Rez-V as a E blocker but it hasn’t worked so well. I think that is a problem with Biotest products is they don’t factor this in. My interest would be helping people, not selling products, I don’t get money for references. Try to look around its from xymogen.

I am sooo confused