My Big Fat Fabulous Life on TLC

anyone else watch this show?

it’s pretty amazing…on a multifaceted level

No.

Wut?

No

Why don’t you just get married to some crazy girl who gets fat, pregnant and divorces you for all your money. It would only be the 2nd worse thing to happen to you, first is watching at least 1 episode of this show.

I would love to know what demographics these shows are targeting. TLC are you even trying anymore?

well…

I for one, think it’s wonderful

[quote]Mr. Walkway wrote:
well…

I for one, think it’s wonderful [/quote]

I’ve never seen the show, but the title and the fact it’s on tlc leads me to believe it’s everything wrong with american society. The people who watch and support this crap are no better than the excuses for human beings on the show.

[quote]Aggv wrote:

well…

I’ve never seen the show, but the title and the fact it’s on tlc leads me to believe it’s everything wrong with american society. The people who watch and support this crap are no better than the excuses for human beings on the show. [/quote]

I like it because it glorifies slothfulness and gluttony while simultaneously promoting denial, entitlement, and unrealistic expectations.

[quote]Aggv wrote:

well…

I’ve never seen the show, but the title and the fact it’s on tlc leads me to believe it’s everything wrong with american society. The people who watch and support this crap are no better than the excuses for human beings on the show. [/quote]

I like it because it glorifies slothfulness and gluttony while simultaneously promoting denial, entitlement, and unrealistic expectations. [/quote]

Oh, so it’s Keeping up with the Kardashians on TLC. Wonderful…

[quote]Aggv wrote:

well…

I like it because it glorifies slothfulness and gluttony while simultaneously promoting denial, entitlement, and unrealistic expectations. [/quote]

What about that do you like?

[quote]LoRez wrote:

[quote]Aggv wrote:

well…

What about that do you like?[/quote]

Why wouldn’t he like it? It solidifies his views on woman.

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]LoRez wrote:

[quote]Aggv wrote:

well…

Why wouldn’t he like it? It solidifies his views on woman. [/quote]

lol… this knuckle-dragging troglodyte over here…

I like the show yes.

im not sadistic… but I do enjoy watching people struggle because of things they have brought upon themselves (that they have the power to change).

These sorts of things do seem to occur more frequently with women… I am not sure why this is.

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]LoRez wrote:

[quote]Aggv wrote:

well…

Why wouldn’t he like it? It solidifies his views on woman. [/quote]

lol… this knuckle-dragging troglodyte over here…

I like the show yes.

im not sadistic… but I do enjoy watching people struggle because of things they have brought upon themselves (that they have the power to change).

These sorts of things do seem to occur more frequently with women… I am not sure why this is. [/quote]

I’m pretty sure that’s the definition of sadistic…

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sadistic_personality_disorder[/quote]
Lol

[quote]Aggv wrote:

well…

All of the above is the new-and-improved American Dream…

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

but they deserve it

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

but they deserve it[/quote]

No they don’t. Very few people deserve to be ridiculed or laughed at. Most need help.

I bet quite a few people on this site think you deserve to be ridiculed, shamed, laughed at, etc… for your fake rape thread. In my opinion you need help not ridicule.

Didn’t you very recently write that your purpose in life is to treat others the way you want to be treated? It was something along those lines if memory serves. Is that what you’re doing now?