My Big Fat Body

Hey guys I’m halfway through a cut so I decided to take some new pics. Here’s the front double biceps and back double biceps. I have all the standard poses (except overhead abdominals I somehow forgot that one) so let me know if there’s anymore you want to see. Unfortunately I don’t have any pics of the wheels at the moment but I’ll take some of those later.

I’m 5’9, 22 years old, and weigh 214 lbs in these pictures.

Here’s the back double biceps…

Anyone?

Okay I’ll give my own critique. I’m gunna guess I’m at about 15% bodyfat… I’m trying to get to 10% by the summer so I’m really cutting it close lol. It’s taking a lot longer to drop weight than I thought it would. Next year I’m definitely going to start cutting earlier because I want to get ultra shredded and do my first contest.

I need to add more mass everywhere… specifically my lats and my chest. My delts and arms have always been my strong points but those need to be brought up as well.

ur right more chest and lats,arms good though,

Please post the required pictures (legs) so we can give you an accurate assessment. You look big for sure, and pretty lean too. But show us the rest!

impressive arms, keep at it.

Post required pics.

Arms and delts are ridiculous…chest, lat width could use work…need to see legs.

You’re pale and smooth at the moment so you’re not gonna look that impressive in pictures. You have a solid set of guns and delts though, for sure. Will be interested to see you get to 10% or so.

[quote]bugeishaAD wrote:
You’re pale and smooth at the moment so you’re not gonna look that impressive in pictures. You have a solid set of guns and delts though, for sure. Will be interested to see you get to 10% or so.[/quote]

Yes the pictures were taken with a flash. It’s the best way to be honest and I didn’t want to use any lighting tricks to make me look better than I really am. Arms and delts have always been a strong point.

As for everyone asking for the leg pictures… I’ve got about 2 weeks left to go in my cut and when that’s done I’m going to take a new set of pictures. I’m weighing in at 203 now and I’m hoping to end my cut around 198.

Here’s a pic from the end of my cut… legs included. I weighed 202 and I think I’m somewhere in the neighborhood of 10-12% bodyfat.

Most muscular…

Could we see pics of the same poses/same location as the first one’s?

Looking good tho!

sure thing…

front double biceps

rear double biceps

your tris are so fucking fat. epic. MORE ROWS!!!

Thanks for the kind words everyone. I’m adding muscle right now. I’m trying something different and doing 3 week mini-specialization routines. Halfway through arms at the moment. I haven’t trained for hypertrophy for roughly 2 years now… all my training has been for strength. It feels great to get an awesome pump again. Hopefully I can add a decent amount of size this summer.

@bignate… yes my lats are definitely a weakness. I don’t really do any rows on a regular basis, I usually either deadlift or do some sort of deadlift variation. I don’t do nearly enough chinning exercises either. As soon as I finish this arm routine in 10 days I’ll post some more pics and then I’m going to add in a dedicated back day and hammer the shit out of my lats once a week. I’m also determined to increase how many pull-ups I can do in a row (10 right now) to 20 by the end of the year.

[quote]Ghost16 wrote:
Thanks for the kind words everyone. I’m adding muscle right now. I’m trying something different and doing 3 week mini-specialization routines. Halfway through arms at the moment. I haven’t trained for hypertrophy for roughly 2 years now… all my training has been for strength. It feels great to get an awesome pump again. Hopefully I can add a decent amount of size this summer.

@bignate… yes my lats are definitely a weakness. I don’t really do any rows on a regular basis, I usually either deadlift or do some sort of deadlift variation. I don’t do nearly enough chinning exercises either. As soon as I finish this arm routine in 10 days I’ll post some more pics and then I’m going to add in a dedicated back day and hammer the shit out of my lats once a week. I’m also determined to increase how many pull-ups I can do in a row (10 right now) to 20 by the end of the year.

[/quote]

you were doing strength work and not doing a shit load of rows…you read t nation and dont do a shit load of row!!! ROW ROW ROW, dude even just to balance out all the pressing, plus once you get way better pressing strength having a big back, and it will help u DL. End of story, ROW

[quote]bignate wrote:

[quote]Ghost16 wrote:

[/quote]

you were doing strength work and not doing a shit load of rows…you read t nation and dont do a shit load of row!!! ROW ROW ROW, dude even just to balance out all the pressing, plus once you get way better pressing strength having a big back, and it will help u DL. End of story, ROW
[/quote]

I have a friend that can deadlift 650 at 214 bodyweight with just a belt and he hasn’t done rows in years. The only thing he does to improve his deadlift is deadlift… he literally does no assistance work whatsoever. Not trying to say I shouldn’t row I’m just saying they aren’t necessary to get a huge deadlift.

But now that my goals are more physique oriented I definitely will start rowing like a beast once a week.

[quote]Ghost16 wrote:

[quote]bignate wrote:

[quote]Ghost16 wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

I have a friend that can deadlift 650 at 214 bodyweight with just a belt and he hasn’t done rows in years. The only thing he does to improve his deadlift is deadlift… he literally does no assistance work whatsoever. Not trying to say I shouldn’t row I’m just saying they aren’t necessary to get a huge deadlift.

But now that my goals are more physique oriented I definitely will start rowing like a beast once a week.
[/quote]

im not saying row for your deadlift, im saying row so you have back muscle and dont fuck up your shoulders from not balancing out your training. Your still bigger than me so do what ya will, just surprised you do no rowing as im sure you bench and OH press