My Bench With 700MG T Week 9

i am on my 8th set of bp so reps have slowed

May I recommend more time under tension?

Will you please fucking stop trolling conservative dog?? it’s not enough that you have wreck PWI even more than it already is.with your rscial bullshit, now you’re going to start trolling other forums?? You need a life.

Don’t feed the troll people. he’ll never go away, he just keeps spreading to other areas.

[quote]Aragorn wrote:
Will you please fucking stop trolling conservative dog?? it’s not enough that you have wreck PWI even more than it already is.with your rscial bullshit, now you’re going to start trolling other forums?? You need a life.

Don’t feed the troll people. he’ll never go away, he just keeps spreading to other areas.[/quote]

Dude, I don’t know about you, but I really like conservative. Like, I LIKE like him, like I want him to be like, my husband or something…

[quote]Aragorn wrote:
[/quote]

no one here is being racist and if every post doesn’t meet your high level of esteem than perhaps you should learn to be “tolerant” with those who think different than you.

if anyone here wants to pick through my posts and find me making a serious racist argument, then have at it. post your definition of racist then do your best to identify my posts that meet the serious accusation of being a racist.

you say “get a life” and there are three people (zecarlo, you and h factor whoever)that actually take time to type out rants about what they perceive as grievous “racist behavior.”

i suppose it is arguable if one was educated by liberal teachers that anything mentioned about African Americans could be perceived as racism. but your opinion is not based in any reality. learn the difference.

when you were eleven did you by chance have owls deliver a huge amount of letters, but your evil aunt and uncle you lived with wouldn’t let you have them… and then on your birthday a giant knocked on your door and told you to fight against perceived racism under the fantasy /magical/lord of the rings name aragrorn (on an online forum of men that inject steroids on a weekly basis and lift huge amounts of weight into their 50’s and beyond)

hit your ignore option aragorn, son of arathorn.

that is pretty funny

That is hilarious ! You guys need to lighten up and enjoy the quirkiness of the sport of lifting behemoth amounts of iron . Look around the gyms you train in , they are full of amusement - the styles some people use are just funny

Totally lighten up, there are serious times and comical ones. You may want to look into an injectable that has comical properties. I love Lord of The Rings.

" when you were eleven did you by chance have owls deliver a huge amount of letters, but your evil aunt and uncle you lived with wouldn’t let you have them… and then on your birthday a giant knocked on your door and told you to fight against perceived racism under the fantasy /magical/lord of the rings name aragrorn (on an online forum of men that inject steroids on a weekly basis and lift huge amounts of weight into their 50’s and beyond) "

LOL. Its worth repeating…cause you will get worked everytime.

I admit, I rather enjoy Cdog’s brand of sarcasm.

DYEL the right side of your body?

Wow lol