My Ass is Bleeding

FIBER.

The only problem is lack of fiber.

to the person asking what fiber does. LMGTFY - Let Me Google That For You yorue welcome

O.K., here’s what you need- A five gallon bucket, a 3/8" pvc valve stem and some glue, about 8 ft. of surgical tubing, and 2 dozen boxes of jello.

Now drill a hole in the bottom of the bucket and glue the valve in facing downward…

mmm, my chocolate oatmeal tastes so much better now

fleece Johnson

5:45- hilarious

[quote]Brother Chris wrote:
My problem is the baby wipes, do you put them in the toilet, or the waste basket?

I personally, if I don’t have baby wipes with me don’t use the sink, very ungentlemanly of me. So, as not to get poo poo on my fine cotton draws, walk with my pants down around my ankles, go outside and grab the garden hose and blast it out. Of course if you have a shower use that.[/quote]

You can buy flushable baby wipes.

As far as public restroom wiping goes (I got this advice from some Urban Survival Guide), if you ever find that after dry-wiping you still need a good ass cleaning while in a public restroom (and you have no wipes on you), just fold up a good padding of TP, urinate on it and use it to wipe your ass. Urine is clean and warm.

<— It seems weird to be posting advice like this, with THAT avatar. LOL

make something good out of something bad
find a vampire boyfriend.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
just fold up a good padding of TP, urinate on it and use it to wipe your ass. Urine is clean and warm.
[/quote]

No fucking way…

Stop wearing the skinny jeans.

[quote]UFgator11 wrote:

5:45- hilarious[/quote]

Awesomeness!

[quote]UFgator11 wrote:

5:45- hilarious[/quote]

pure gold.

Wow… I actually never even imagined this would be a realistic problem ever… Maybe Im not eating enough

[quote]hockechamp14 wrote:
So I’ve gone on this massive bulking diet for the last week. And every time I poop, I have to wipe like 30 times. So inevitably this led to some chafing, and with all this cold winter weather dries out my butthole. So a couple days ago i shit, and I poop out a little blood. So no sweat, I know it’s from the TP.

Well two days later, and I still get blood every time I wipe, so I get kind of concerned. Start searching T-Nation for advice. The best I got was PIITB. So I didn’t know what to use. Anyhow I decide a cucumber is a good place to start. Lube the fucker up, and put it in the butt. OUCH. Shit doesn’t hurt, I just bleed more, and the lube hardly did anything to help with the dryness.

I asked my friend and he said “your doing it wrong” and that the real answer was MMF. So me and my friend and this hot girl, decide to PIITB together. He convinces me that it would be most beneficial for all for him to PIIMB. Same fucking deal! He comes out with semen and blood all over his dick, my ass is all dried out, and there’s no way to fix it.

So T-Nation, I’m still pooping and in pain every time I wipe my butt. What advice do you all have for me?[/quote]

I don’t believe you, I think you’re full of shit. Ass-to-mouth or it didn’t happen.

[quote]Guilty77 wrote:
I don’t understand fiber at all. Everyone says eat a bunch of fiber and it will keep you regular and clean you out. I’m bulking (what else is there?) so I have the same problem. Except it usually comes out loose and kind of liquidy and never on a schedule. Does fiber make it heftier and more solid and also like clockwork? Or will it just make me shit soup more often?[/quote]

If psyllium doesn’t work well for you, try a methylcellulose-based product like Citrucel.

And good ole Benefiber mixes well into anything.

And I get that this was a joke, but finding one’s “sweet spot” wrt fiber supps is such a game-changer that honest answers are worthwhile here.

Wow, I just failed at trolling massively.

[quote]dumbbellhead wrote:
Vitamin C. Find your tolerance for it by taking too much and then back off 500mg at a time. You get the added benefit of not getting sick as much. My tolerance is somewhere around 9000 mg a day.[/quote]

Um…9000mg? seriously, might wanna cut that down, your just wasting your vitamin C.

[quote]hockechamp14 wrote:
Wow, I just failed at trolling massively.[/quote]

Yep;l

i still cant tell if bottom line of original post was serious.

Funnily enough, after my 3rd shit today, I discovered my ass was bleeding, I blame you. Your thoughts of ass bleeding entered my psyche and made my ass bleed.

Fingers crossed it was a one off.

I saw this exact sort of thing on “1,000 Ways to Die”. Good luck to you because it looked like a God-awful way to go out.

But seriously, if you’re getting an increasing amount of bright red blood, you might have a fissure (tear). If it’s more of a lighter shade of a small amount of blood, you just have a dry anus. Whether its just your run-of-the-mill dried, cracked anus or a fissure, you still need to get more fiber. If it’s a fissure, you might want to see a proctologist also. I see some recommend Benefiber, but I swear by Citrucel (the powder you mix with water, not the tablets) and GNU fiber bars. You basically need to soften and standardize your poo.

DB