Bench

1. 375lbs - Good Lift - 5lb PR
  2. 400lbs - Good Lift - 30lb PR
  3. 410lbs - No Lift, Gassed

Deadlift

1. 600lbs - Good Lift
  2. 665lbs - Good Lift, 5lb PR
  3. 700lbs - No Lift, Gassed

I totaled 1700lbs, which is a 40lbs up from October. My two misses on the bench and deadlift I feel are more from fatigue rather than the weight being too heavy… if that makes any sense. Had the stars been lined up perfectly for me yesterday, I feel that I ahd more than a fighting chance to get either the 410 bench or the 700 pull. The strength is there, I just need to show up next time. As for right now, I’m taking the next few months as an offseason and get back into shape and work on my weak points. My gym, Total Performance Sports is holding in a meet October 12-13, that’ll most likely be the next meet I’ll do.

I’m enjoying my meet performance for today, but tomorrow it’s back to this:

Nice work man, those are some great lifts, all beautifully executed. IT’s too bad you couldn’t get your third attempts on Bench and Deadlift, but I understand exactly what you mean - you smoked both of those second attempts, so making the thirds was equal parts likely and unlikely. But you will definitely have those lifts next time, and then some. Great work, keep at it. Very fun to watch and inspiring for us weaker folk haha

Great work!

Good stuff man. Why do you leave so much of the wrap hanging?

[quote]Zerpp wrote:
Good stuff man. Why do you leave so much of the wrap hanging?[/quote]

I’m not a big fan of super duper mega tight knee wraps, especially with the Metal Blacks, if you truly crank those up, you tend to lose all feel in your foot within about 2 minutes or so. I’ve gotten stapled before simply because I lost all feeling in my feet from ultra tight knee wraps.

Awesome! Solid total! Your bench set up is pretty unique. I’m going to try that!
I hope when October rolls around you do that meet and smoke a 700+ deadlift!

[quote]N.K. wrote:
Nice work man, those are some great lifts, all beautifully executed. IT’s too bad you couldn’t get your third attempts on Bench and Deadlift, but I understand exactly what you mean - you smoked both of those second attempts, so making the thirds was equal parts likely and unlikely. But you will definitely have those lifts next time, and then some. Great work, keep at it. Very fun to watch and inspiring for us weaker folk haha[/quote]

For sure man, I’ll do my best to bounce back and enjoy this upcoming offseason, but I’m definitely plan on using those two misses as motivation. I appreciate the kind words.

[quote]Drake37 wrote:
Awesome! Solid total! Your bench set up is pretty unique. I’m going to try that!
I hope when October rolls around you do that meet and smoke a 700+ deadlift![/quote]

Haha, to be honest I saw this video a few years back

I figure, if it works for Ryan Kennelly, it will work for me

[quote]detazathoth wrote:

[quote]Drake37 wrote:
I hope when October rolls around you do that meet and smoke a 700+ deadlift![/quote]

I figure, if it works for Ryan Kennelly, it will work for me [/quote]

Solid logic haha. If anyone asks I will tell em I stole it from you though!

Very nice lifting!

Great Day…Nice Work!!

fuck yeah…great stuff

really awesome

[quote]Drake37 wrote:

[quote]Drake37 wrote:

I figure, if it works for Ryan Kennelly, it will work for me [/quote]

Solid logic haha. If anyone asks I will tell em I stole it from you though![/quote]

Hahaha, I appreciate it that man

And thank you everyone for the kind words. It really means a lot and I appreciate it.

Beautiful lifts. Impressive numbers for your BW!

[quote]kpsnap wrote:
Beautiful lifts. Impressive numbers for your BW![/quote]

Why thank you, I appreciate the kind words.

One of my training partners looked up the current American Men’s Lifter Rankings, for Top 220 Class Raw Male Lifters, my total will put me at #29 in the country.

I think that’s pretty rad.

[quote]kpsnap wrote:
Beautiful lifts. Impressive numbers for your BW![/quote]

Why thank you, I appreciate the kind words.

One of my training partners looked up the current American Men’s Lifter Rankings, for Top 220 Class Raw Male Lifters, my total will put me at #29 in the country.

I think that’s pretty rad.[/quote]

How do you train? You’ve got a great raw total.

My interview is up. It’s on 70s Big

Edit: I don’t think I’m allowed to post the link, and I don’t want to upset the mods

Good shit, dude!