My ART experience

Well, if you all remember, I made a post about ART being expensive. Well my appt is today at 5:20, which is in an hour, for my left knee tendonitis, I’ll keep you posted on my results from my appointment tonight.

(disclaimer) First of all, let me say I hav eno affiliation with ART whatsoever, I’m not a ringer paid to advertise ART on a messageboard,I’m just a regular average joe with some tendonitis that tried it out.

Let me say, Dr. Sanders is the second greatest, the greatest being Dr. Kolstad, the doc that performed my surgery. He stretched my quad out and after 20 minutes, I felt no pain. He made me run and we tried squatting and I felt no pain whatsoever, just a little on my way up but I couldn’t even go all the way down on my squats until today. He said my tendon was ok, the doc cleaned it up but my quad was in a big ass knot pulling my knee cap up thus putting pressure on my tendon. All the physical therapy in the world wouldn’t help out until I got the knot out. I also have to stretch like every chance I get to keep the knot from coming back. So all is well ya’ll. I want to thank the posters that kept using the word ART on the messageboard because it took me a while before it finally hit me that I should try ART out.

I also finally know how Vince Carter made that speedy recovery. It was because they have an ART practitioner on the basketball team that workewd with Carter before and after his surgery.

Dr. Sanders told me that I should come in like 2 more times and everything should be ok.

Anyway, what I’m saying is ART is the answer, if you have tendonitis and all else fails, try ART out, you won’t be dissappointed.

That is great.

Um, this is easily your most readable post ever …

Are you sure you’re not a ringer pretending to be Juity?

Awesome, glad it worked out for you. I guess I know what to do now. My knee seems to be fine during and 2 days after squating but as soon as I stop squating and doing my physio exercises the pain comes back and I cant even stand in one spot for more than a minute. I’m going to give ART a try, I’m tired of chronic knee pain.