My Anus is Bleeding

So I recently bumped up my calories to around 6,000 a day (metabolism of doom) it’s alot of food but seems to be the only way i show any kind of growth. Problem I’ve been having is doing gigantic shits that I think has torn my anus lol - it could be that I’ve been slacking with water intake a bit and its making my turds to bulky and hard or maybe excessive protein itake is making those suckers huge. Or perhaps its because some days Ihave been shitting 3-4x a day and thats a fair bit of wiping for such a tender area…

I can’t believe I’m asking this but has anybody else had this problem?

yup. I’m striving for 4000kcal right now, shitting anything from 2-5 times a day. With my crappy toilet paper I do get a sandpaper effect sometimes, bloodstains and everything.
Baby wipes help. Or may I suggest installing a spray next to the toilet seat at home?

Pussies.

Real men don’t shit. Real men eat 15lbs of meat, wait 6 hours and then cut their stomachs open to remove the remains.

Correction, sometimes a real man does have to take a shit because there are no surgical tools readily available and he has to make quick room for more meat.

In those cases, this product seems to come in handy.

Eat more fiber.

alright I’ll add baby wipes to the grocery list and up my water intake and see how I got lol

Whats this spray?

I think maybe ky jelly, lube up before hand could be a solution xD

psyllium my friend, and glucomannan, down a teaspoon of each with each meal

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
Eat more fiber. [/quote]

Yea I dont get alot of that I must admit. Doesnt it make your turds even more solid though??

Muslim shower. Much more hygenic too.

[quote]mojo_ wrote:
BONEZ217 wrote:
Eat more fiber.

Yea I dont get alot of that I must admit. Doesnt it make your turds even more solid though??[/quote]

Dude, fiber is…the shit.

[quote]NeelyDan wrote:
psyllium my friend, and glucomannan, down a teaspoon of each with each meal[/quote]

Psyllium husk? I have some of that I bought a while back but never got around to using. Never heard of glucomannan googles

[quote]mojo_ wrote:
NeelyDan wrote:

Psyllium husk? I have some of that I bought a while back but never got around to using. Never heard of glucomannan googles[/quote]

Of you could just buy Benefiber and leave it at that. Why make this complicated?

[quote]Professor X wrote:
mojo_ wrote:
NeelyDan wrote:

Psyllium husk? I have some of that I bought a while back but never got around to using. Never heard of glucomannan googles

Of you could just buy Benefiber and leave it at that. Why make this complicated?[/quote]

True that.

Glucomannon Rocks!

Baby wipes work wonders!

[quote]mojo_ wrote:
BONEZ217 wrote:
Eat more fiber.

Yea I dont get alot of that I must admit. Doesnt it make your turds even more solid though??[/quote]

That can be a good thing though. Shit comes out in one distinct piece, so you don’t have to pinch it off which aggravates the veins down there. It holds together better, so there’s less to wipe up afterwards.

I’d also recommend cardio. I feel much better after 20 minutes on the exercise bike.

[quote]mojo_ wrote:
BONEZ217 wrote:
Eat more fiber.

If you don’t get enough water and take a fiber supplement it can back you up and make shitting even harder - so just make sure you are well hydrated. Also 3-4x a day is normal for me, and I get worried if I only go 1-2x. Charmin Ulta and Benefiber from Sams Club FTW!

I’m ashamed and disappointed in T-Nation that this took so long to be posted.

Just so ashamed.

Another option you have is put the food up your ass and shit out your mouth. That may still have the ass bleed so you may have to go on a liquid diet for a week or so.

nothing is as underrated as a good shit, are you taking your time? Do you have a television or a ping-pong table in your bathroom?