My Anavar Only Cycle Experience (Success)

Hi there , I am a new member , but used to read a lot on this forum before

I just did an Anavar Only cycle, even though I read a lot of people bashing about this and tried to discourage others to do so. My health is way above average , my test level and my physique too , I have 7 years of experience in training , started at age 13 with a well-known personal trainer for football and sprint.

I wanted to give anavar a shot, I was not looking for a huge amount of mass, I was trying to improve my performance and break my plateau while still passing under radar. I did not want people and family to have doubts. I also wanted to keep my aestheticism and my athletic fitness/model look.

My stats were
5’6 and 3/4"
154lbs
8.5%

cycle looked like this

VAR
week1 : 40ED
week2 : 60ED
week3 : 60ED
week4 : 60ED
week5 : 80ED
LIV52 DS whole cycle
Week1 and Week2 = DAA test booster
WEEK3 to WEEK6 = GAT’s Testrol test Booster
WEEK 4 to WEEK 6 = GAT’S Nitraflex Stimulant-Free Capsules. (increase Nitric Oxide and Testosterone)

Post Cycle = Nolvadex 4weeks, after Nolvadex i’ll give Himplasia (by the same brand that does LIV52) a try.
Himplasia , is an aromatase inhibitor, test booster and a Prostate enlargement Cure. I know it is not necessary , but i’ll give it a try.

I’m currently in my first Nolvadex week, I want to specify that throughout all cycle my testosterone was through the roof , sperm count and sex drive increased as fuck.

my stats are now
5’6 and 3/4"
164lbs (+10lbs)
7% (-1.5%)
New veins.

I did not feel lethargic , I did not feel like my test got suppressed , it indeed increased A LOT.
I gained 10 pounds, dropped a little bit of Fat. I did no Diet , simply continued to eat “smart” as I always did. Drank NO ALCHOHOL. Drank LOTS of water.

Only sides I had , was Muscle Cramps that almost felt like Veins Cramps in my forearms, biceps, Tibia/calves and Traps. It was painful, it mostly happened when it was hot outside, or after workouts that touched these muscles.

My chest tendon was injured during the cycle unfortunately (old football injury that came back), But I took the opportunity to really focus on LEGS, CALVES , Forearms and Biceps and Traps. I did what is neglected most of the time.

I am really satisfied with my new gains and my cycle!

I think anavar only cycle is great for those trying to stay low profile and work on weaknesses when used SMARTLY with precautions !

Thanks a lot guys.
The Sculptor.

[quote]TheSculptor wrote:
Hi there , I am a new member , but used to read a lot on this forum before

I just did an Anavar Only cycle, even though I read a lot of people bashing about this and tried to discourage others to do so. My health is way above average , my test level and my physique too , I have 7 years of experience in training , started at age 13 with a well-known personal trainer for football and sprint.

I wanted to give anavar a shot, I was not looking for a huge amount of mass, I was trying to improve my performance and break my plateau while still passing under radar. I did not want people and family to have doubts. I also wanted to keep my aestheticism and my athletic fitness/model look.

My stats were
5’6 and 3/4"
154lbs
8.5%

cycle looked like this

VAR
week1 : 40ED
week2 : 60ED
week3 : 60ED
week4 : 60ED
week5 : 80ED
LIV52 DS whole cycle
Week1 and Week2 = DAA test booster
WEEK3 to WEEK6 = GAT’s Testrol test Booster
WEEK 4 to WEEK 6 = GAT’S Nitraflex Stimulant-Free Capsules. (increase Nitric Oxide and Testosterone)

Post Cycle = Nolvadex 4weeks, after Nolvadex i’ll give Himplasia (by the same brand that does LIV52) a try.
Himplasia , is an aromatase inhibitor, test booster and a Prostate enlargement Cure. I know it is not necessary , but i’ll give it a try.

I’m currently in my first Nolvadex week, I want to specify that throughout all cycle my testosterone was through the roof , sperm count and sex drive increased as fuck.

my stats are now
5’6 and 3/4"
164lbs (+10lbs)
7% (-1.5%)
New veins.

I did not feel lethargic , I did not feel like my test got suppressed , it indeed increased A LOT.
I gained 10 pounds, dropped a little bit of Fat. I did no Diet , simply continued to eat “smart” as I always did. Drank NO ALCHOHOL. Drank LOTS of water.

Only sides I had , was Muscle Cramps that almost felt like Veins Cramps in my forearms, biceps, Tibia/calves and Traps. It was painful, it mostly happened when it was hot outside, or after workouts that touched these muscles.

My chest tendon was injured during the cycle unfortunately (old football injury that came back), But I took the opportunity to really focus on LEGS, CALVES , Forearms and Biceps and Traps. I did what is neglected most of the time.

I am really satisfied with my new gains and my cycle!

I think anavar only cycle is great for those trying to stay low profile and work on weaknesses when used SMARTLY with precautions !

Thanks a lot guys.
The Sculptor.[/quote]

if youre so sure you werent shutdown and your test actually increased then why are you PCTing

ThIs reminds me of how you can drop and egg 6 feet breaking it. You hold it 7 feet above th floor. It drops 6 feet without a problem!

And if you can’t figure out how this applies to your anavar only cycle, never mind.

Just wait a few weeks and see if you are still “satisfied”

And really? You really had to add 3/4" to your height? Maybe you should have added a .5 to your weight too

I’d like to see what you consider 8.5 and 7 percent bf.

I laughed at the 3/4" thing

Guys, will someone explain to me, SINCE WHEN IS IT OK TO GO ON A ANAVAR ONLY CYCLE?

I though this would shut down the body’s HPTA? Is it safe, or not?

Also, will this guy be able to retain the gains that he made on the cycle?

[quote]nattybrah wrote:
Guys, will someone explain to me, SINCE WHEN IS IT OK TO GO ON A ANAVAR ONLY CYCLE?

I though this would shut down the body’s HPTA? Is it safe, or not?

Also, will this guy be able to retain the gains that he made on the cycle?[/quote]

Of course. I mean, if you take a something labelled ANAVAR, and you are not suppressed after 6 weeks, then either it’s a wonderful, magical steroid created by Gandolf to help Hobbits grow in height, or it’s BUNK.

Increase in sex drive? I dunno, maybe the mucuna pruriens in his supplements, which contain high levels of l dopa which act as a dopamine agonist and lowers prolactin which increases testosterone levels and sex drive, may have something to do with it.

Have you ever seen a tall Hobbit?

I love when people ask how much gains they will keep from so and so cycle.

It’s funny how I think I’m small at 5’7" 180lbs. But when I read these post of lazy kids thinking a pill will be the answer to their lack of muscle, I feel satisfied.

It must be almost no steroid inside your “Anavar”, sorry… wait a little bit more for conclusion. How can you know your HPTA wasn’t damaged? Did you make some kind exam? 80mg of real Anavar will supress your HPTA. I talk because I know, I did it! I did this mistake with 60mg, feel great for 2 weeks to 3 weeks after the cycle and no PCT (kkkk). 3 to 4 weeks later I was depressed, no sex drive, and my back start to look like an acne showdown! I didn’t knew what was happening… fail… but you’ll learn, with time, you will learn…