T Nation

My 800th Post

I certainly think 800 posts is cause for celebration. In fact I feel twice as god as that chick that made a thread about her 400 posts. I’m definitely eating steak tonight. Maybe sushi. I actually don’t know what to have. If you have any suggestions or with to congratulate me on achieving legendary status feel free to reply.

BT

[quote]BulletproofTiger wrote:
…If you have any suggestions…
BT[/quote]

dude.

MMF

pm’d you my number

:stuck_out_tongue:

You should have at least waited for 1000 before celebrating.

[quote]BulletproofTiger wrote:
twice as god

BT[/quote]

Twice as ‘god’ indeed.

FUCK YOU!!! You stole my idea for a thread!!!

http://tnation.tmuscle.com/free_online_forum/music_movies_girls_life/oh_yeah_baby

[quote]That One Guy wrote:
BulletproofTiger wrote:
twice as god

BT

Twice as ‘god’ indeed.[/quote]

He works with numbers man…

[quote]countingbeans wrote:
That One Guy wrote:
BulletproofTiger wrote:
twice as god

BT

Twice as ‘god’ indeed.

He works with numbers man…[/quote]

I wasn’t ragging on his spelling, merely noting how badass of a statement that is.

Come back when you hit a grand.

Why are your tigers in your avatar so retarded looking? At least imhungry has badass looking tigers

[quote]optheta wrote:
Why are your tigers in your avatar so retarded looking? At least imhungry has badass looking tigers[/quote]

I don’t know why that post is even funny, but I just spit my drink all over my desk.

Google “retarded tigers”.

[quote]SteelyD wrote:
optheta wrote:
Why are your tigers in your avatar so retarded looking? At least imhungry has badass looking tigers

I don’t know why that post is even funny, but I just spit my drink all over my desk.

Google “retarded tigers”.[/quote]

Never noticed until now. Fucking hilarious! Good observation.

Bulletproof after his post about 800th post.