My 6 Weeks Out Pic!

let me know what do you think bros!

looking pretty solid so far

how about more pics and some stas to go along with them

Holy erect nipples, Batman!

Lookin’ good… except for that distracting tat.

[quote]McG78 wrote:
Holy erect nipples, Batman![/quote]
LOL x2

But good progress

Jesus christ I did not notice those nipples until you mentioned it but dayam! You could cut glass with those!

OP,

Ignore the idiotic comments above, you look solid. However please post a leg and back shot

[quote]therajraj wrote:
OP,

Ignore the idiotic comments above, you look solid. However please post a leg and back shot[/quote]

Idiotic would have been pointing out the huge zit on his left pec. Pointing out his huge, cut-through-glass nipples is just observent. Additionally, he joined this month and only has one posts. I’m betting troll.

[quote]McG78 wrote:

[quote]therajraj wrote:
OP,

Ignore the idiotic comments above, you look solid. However please post a leg and back shot[/quote]

Idiotic would have been pointing out the huge zit on his left pec. Pointing out his huge, cut-through-glass nipples is just observent. Additionally, he joined this month and only has one posts. I’m betting troll.[/quote]

What do his nipples have to do with bodybuilding?

This guy is about to go on stage, why shake his confidence with something that’s irrelevant and he can’t control?

OP, as I said earlier post the required photos

[quote]McG78 wrote:

[quote]therajraj wrote:
OP,

Idiotic would have been pointing out the huge zit on his left pec. Pointing out his huge, cut-through-glass nipples is just observent. Additionally, he joined this month and only has one posts. I’m betting troll.[/quote]

yeah probably a troll… but those nips are insane! did you do anything to bulk them up like that? lol

.greg.

[quote]gregron wrote:

[quote]McG78 wrote:

[quote]therajraj wrote:
OP,

yeah probably a troll… but those nips are insane! did you do anything to bulk them up like that? lol

.greg.[/quote]

is that gyno? i’m not implying anything, i’m just asking

[quote]ron22 wrote:

[quote]gregron wrote:

[quote]McG78 wrote:

[quote]therajraj wrote:
OP,

.greg.[/quote]

[/quote]

interesting…

.greg.