T Nation

My 6 Pack Abs Diet. Any Changes Required?

Hey guys. I am preparing for a photoshoot. My weight is currently 92kgs and height 6'2". My goal is to get ripped and have proper 8 pack abs. My diet is as follows:-

Upon waking up- green tea
Breakfast- oat meal(raisins for taste no sugar) + protein shake

Meal 2- 6 egg whites 2 yolks omlette in olive oil.

Lunch- brown rice+pulses+cucumber tomato

Pre-workout -black coffee + apple

Post-workout- white rice+pulses+ fruit +peanut butter+ protein shake

Dinner - salad+meat(chicken,goat or fish)

Before bed- almonds

Any advice will be appreciated. Thanks.

[quote]aesthetics_sexy wrote:
Hey guys. I am preparing for a photoshoot. My weight is currently 92kgs and height 6’2". My goal is to get ripped and have proper 8 pack abs. My diet is as follows:-

Upon waking up- green tea
Breakfast- oat meal(raisins for taste no sugar) + protein shake

Meal 2- 6 egg whites 2 yolks omlette in olive oil.

Lunch- brown rice+pulses+cucumber tomato

Pre-workout -black coffee + apple

Post-workout- white rice+pulses+ fruit +peanut butter+ protein shake

Dinner - salad+meat(chicken,goat or fish)

Before bed- almonds

Any advice will be appreciated. Thanks.

[/quote]

It all depends upon the amount of food (as in total cals) consumed. Could you get lean following this plan? Sure, so long as you run a sustained caloric deficit with it. Could you get fat as hell following this plan? Absolutely, if you overeat on it.

Thanks for the advice. I understood you are trying to say is that the quantity of food taken in will dictate the results. But does this diet has enough protein for my weight? Should I decrease carbs and add more protein or is it just fine as it is ?

If it amounts to 150g carbs 200g protein 80g fat. Is it alright?

Thanks for the advice. I understood you are trying to say is that the quantity of food taken in will dictate the results. But does this diet has enough protein for my weight?
[/quote]

Well, you have several good protein sources listed, so the opportunity is there to get enough protein. At your bodyweight, I would aim at keeping protein intake between 200-250 g/d.

[quote]
Should I decrease carbs and add more protein or is it just fine as it is ?[/quote]

I would say your dietary priorities should be:

1. Make sure you get 200-250 g/protein/d
  2. Make sure you get a reasonable amount of fat. You can run a low-fat diet for short periods of time, but you run the risk of crashing your hormones if you go too low fat for too long a time.
  3. Once you’ve determined what your protein and fat intake will be, fill in the rest of your calorie allotment with peri-workout carbs.

If it amounts to 150g carbs 200g protein 80g fat. Is it alright?
[/quote]

That’s a significant caloric deficit for someone your size who exercises regularly. Is your photoshoot coming up soon?

No I have as much time as I need because I have to get portfolio done so that’s my wish whenever I want. So according to you the listed amount of macros are fine to get shredded? And I forgot to tell that I will also be cycling test e + masteron + Winny with it

No I have as much time as I need because I have to get portfolio done so that’s my wish whenever I want. So according to you the listed amount of macros are fine to get shredded? And I forgot to tell that I will also be cycling test e + masteron + Winny with it
[/quote]

I don’t know anything about AAS and cutting, so I’ll bow out.

Okay

Then why did you reply in the first place if you had no idea about cutting?

Then why did you reply in the first place if you had no idea about cutting?[/quote]

Not about cutting but, both AAS and cutting combined.

Then why did you reply in the first place if you had no idea about cutting?[/quote]

look at his avatar. You think he doesn’t know about cutting?

He said he doesn’t know about cutting on PEDs. Don’t be rude.

Anyway, the PEDs won’t make that much difference to fat loss. EyeDentist’s advice still stands.

Yes I can see his avatar says that he knows everything about aas and cutting but its okay if he doesn’t want to tell. Thats his choice. I am cool with that . well he didn’t tell me about the amount of carbs and fat that I should be getting to get visible 6-pack. Can you guys suggest ?

Yes I can see his avatar says that he knows everything about aas and cutting but its okay if he doesn’t want to tell. Thats his choice. I am cool with that . well he didn’t tell me about the amount of carbs and fat that I should be getting to get visible 6-pack. Can you guys suggest ? [/quote]

^^^
WTF !!!

"I would say your dietary priorities should be:

2. Make sure you get a reasonable amount of fat. You can run a low-fat diet for short periods of time, but you run the risk of crashing your hormones if you go too low fat for too long a time.
  3. Once you’ve determined what your protein and fat intake will be, fill in the rest of your calorie allotment with peri-workout carbs. "

ED told you right there ^, and what Yogi said don’t be rude…

[quote]scoots2 wrote:

3. Once you’ve determined what your protein and fat intake will be, fill in the rest of your calorie allotment with peri-workout carbs. "

ED told you right there ^, and what Yogi said don’t be rude…[/quote]

Yeah . It only gives the precise amount of protein 200-250g but what about carbs and fat ? It doesnt give the amount for it.And I am sorry I didnt mean to be rude.

Yes I can see his avatar says that he knows everything about aas and cutting but its okay if he doesn’t want to tell. Thats his choice. [/quote]

Finally! I’ve been waiting/hoping I would be accused at some point of lying about AAS use. Kind of depressing that it took this long, but better late than never. ;^)

[quote]EyeDentist wrote:

Yes I can see his avatar says that he knows everything about aas and cutting but its okay if he doesn’t want to tell. Thats his choice. [/quote]

Finally! I’ve been waiting/hoping I would be accused at some point of lying about AAS use. Kind of depressing that it took this long, but better late than never. ;^)[/quote]

Damn, this made me laugh.

[quote]scoots2 wrote:

ED told you right there ^, and what Yogi said don’t be rude…[/quote]

Yeah . It only gives the precise amount of protein 200-250g but what about carbs and fat ? It doesnt give the amount for it.And I am sorry I didnt mean to be rude. [/quote]

Cool man just came across as such. Can’t speak for EyeDentist but will be individual to tweak each macro to achieve your goal. Good luck!

Check out the thread Optimal Diet, it might have what you seek?

looks good