T Nation

My 6.5 wk Test Prop Cycle Results!

Hey. My name is Chris. 25 years old. 5'10 195 pounds

For the last year Iv been obsessed with this site. Thank you all for your comments. They taught me a lot!

I did test prop only for my first cycle ever for 6.5 weeks at 100
mg EOD.

I gained 25 pounds on this cycle. Very little bloating. The pip was insane for the first three weeks. I could barely walk. So training legs was hard. But I pushed legs very hard after 3 weeks and seen very nice gains. The pip at the start also kept me awake at night which sucked because I couldn't get proper rest.

Minimal sides. Some chest Acne. Sex drive went through the roof!

Iv been running 250iu of hcg ED for the past 7 days and will continue till November 11 which is when pct will start.

Should I up hcg dosage right before pct?

I also am gonna run nolvadex and chlomid for pct. I also have aromasin to run in pct which Iv been reading really helps. And also running a test
Booster called freakn test for anabolic support. All the gym rats who have been helping me suggested that one.

I'm ready to train harder and eat to preserve gains. Also my BP did not get high. It went up a bit but was still
In normal range.

I'm expecting a very quick recovery.

Please comment on pct and other info

Thanks again for all your info guys. Couldn't of done it without you.

[quote]Carpen7er wrote:
Hey. My name is Chris. 25 years old. 5’10 195 pounds

For the last year Iv been obsessed with this site. Thank you all for your comments. They taught me a lot!

I did test prop only for my first cycle ever for 6.5 weeks at 100
mg EOD.

I gained 25 pounds on this cycle. Very little bloating. The pip was insane for the first three weeks. I could barely walk. So training legs was hard. But I pushed legs very hard after 3 weeks and seen very nice gains. The pip at the start also kept me awake at night which sucked because I couldn’t get proper rest.

Minimal sides. Some chest Acne. Sex drive went through the roof!

Iv been running 250iu of hcg ED for the past 7 days and will continue till November 11 which is when pct will start.

Should I up hcg dosage right before pct?

I also am gonna run nolvadex and chlomid for pct. I also have aromasin to run in pct which Iv been reading really helps. And also running a test
Booster called freakn test for anabolic support. All the gym rats who have been helping me suggested that one.

I’m ready to train harder and eat to preserve gains. Also my BP did not get high. It went up a bit but was still
In normal range.

I’m expecting a very quick recovery.

Please comment on pct and other info

Thanks again for all your info guys. Couldn’t of done it without you.
[/quote]

congrats on the gains!

i’d add aromasin in with the HCG, and wait a week between HCG and adding in a SERM (but keep the Aromasin going). Nolva is just fine by itself, so i’d run nolva at 20 mg/day for 6 weeks or so.

something like this:

Week 1:
HCG
Aromasin

Week 2:
Aromasin

Week 3:
Aromasin
Nolvadex

Week 4-8:
Nolvadex