My 4 Weeker Experiment

fuck me that’s brutal. So what happened did they save your nuts?

1 Like

Yeah they butterflied my sack and cauterized it and took out this massive blood clot. The left one was most affected, but it survived. As it turns out, blood starts to solidify within a matter of minutes, so a few hours later the whole thing was hard as a rock. I still ended up having more bleeding and one follow up surgery after that. My natural test has been low ever since but I didn’t know it for years. In hindsight I went through some brutal depression during recovery but I thought it was due mostly to the laying around in bed on painkillers. I had also just gotten back from a rough deployment and lost several friends, so for years I thought I was just fucked in the head until I got tested, started TRT and my whole life turned around. It’s been quite a ride, but Im making it through.

Sorry for the overshare lol

jeeeesus!

That’s fucked up that all that shit happened at once. Sorry to hear you had to go through all of that but at least you’ve come through it now.

And no need to apologise! I’d not have asked if I didn’t want to know. You’re a strong dude, man. Lots of people wouldn’t have been able to handle half of that.

I really appreciate that man.

I didn’t see it as a blessing at the time, but I went through a pretty rough childhood by most standards, which probably made me pretty callused. You’d be surprised how much you can deal with when you don’t really have a choice lol. But…I ended up with a great job, awesome wife, healthy kids…you’ll never hear me complain.

2 Likes