My 20 Rep Squat Thread

[quote]FortDodge wrote:
football061 wrote:
I just threw up in my mouth a little bit…

Bony chicks w/ no tits, protruding ribs, clavicles and hip bones do the same thing to me. A chick has gotta jiggle when your pounding her & her butt has to be at least 8in larger than mine. [/quote]

Join the club.

“Man is not a vegetarian, he must have some meat.”

Two girls are walking down the street at me and two buddies. One girls is smaller and one girls is bigger. My one buddy says:

“Nice… I get the fat one!”

Other buddy says:

“Why not the hot one?”

“That is the hot one.”

-chris

[quote]FortDodge wrote:
football061 wrote:
I just threw up in my mouth a little bit…

Bony chicks w/ no tits, protruding ribs, clavicles and hip bones do the same thing to me. A chick has gotta jiggle when your pounding her & her butt has to be at least 8in larger than mine. [/quote]

FortDodge, good man! You make me proud brother.

Why do you guys always turn a potentially good thread into a perverted discussion about women’s asses?

How childish. Just when I was looking to really delve into the 20 rep squat discussion too.

That’s what I hate about T-Nation… the immaturity.

Give me a break.

But anyway;

bloddy kids eh?

-chris

hey guys i though i’d just put my experience with the 20 rep squat program. i did it last year and started with 225 and ended at 275 i gained 20 lbs in 2 1/2 months and never realy drank that much milk, i just drank as much as i could with my meals but thats it. i play d2 football and i went from a 4.7 to a 4.5 and my vertical went out the roof. i became very very explosive and every single max went up ALOT!!
i wasnt much of a squatter then and never got to see my 1rm at the end (injury) but i did do 5x6 with 315
i recommend this very much, i cant even explain how healthy and strong i felt, i never felt like that in my life.

i am currently on the program again and started at 250 and am now at 290 will hit 295 tomorrow. i am felling great and trying to reach my goal of 315. i currently weigh 185lbs on a good avg day and want to end up aroung 195 raw.

it is very tough but if you have some crunk music and bounce around and get that rush of adreniline and have a spotter you look up too or respect it helps alot.
godd luck with whoever wants to do this, it is worth it.
u can PM me with any questions about how and what i do in more detail.

ps. my legs NEVER get sore anymore, and another things; the 20 rep is all i usually do that day bc it takes al my energy so i dont do pullovers and dips and shit unless im just having a very good day.

Thanks oh sorry out spelling i have IE and it doesnt have spell check like Firefox

oh and another ps: you think them booty’s above are big wait till you do this program (*no homoe), girls love them filled out jeans if ya know what i mean!!

[quote]MONSTERMATT wrote:
perfect for the typical ectomorph lookin to gain size in high school, as long as their height wont hinder them from squatting, wonder if deads could be substituted for the 20 rep squats?? hmmmmmm???[/quote]

Works with deadlifts too. I did this for a while and went from 225x20 to 370x20. I would actually set the bar down between reps. And after around 12 reps or so I would actually stand up to take a few breaths in between reps.

However this should only be done if it’s REALLY easy for you to maintain form even if tired.

…And wasn’t there some troll a while back that always professed his love for thick, muscular chicks with huge asses because he wanted to breed physically large children?

The more I analyze this the more I think its largely dependendt upon the individuals physiology. Once person may do 20 reppers and gain 20lbs, another may do a cycle of 5x5 and gain 25lbs. Still another may do progressive triples and gain 30lbs.

I guess the bottom line here reiterated for the thousandth time is THE SQUAT IS KING! One fella here has an avatar of Cuba’s Aranda (71kg) squatting what looks to be at least 4x his freakin bodyweight. I’ve got that same pic on the wall in my garage. I hope once I can do a triple w/ 3x my bodyweight (goal 605lbsx3). The overall health benefit of squatting, especially 20 reppers could eclipse every other gain squats deliver. No way to know for sure though.

If the attached pic doesn’t motivate a lifter to S-Q-U-A-T then nothing will. I’d quit & find another sport to suck at.

…And to continue F’in up my own thread >

An attractive chubby asian chick is about as rare as cheap gas. I’m not talking about the grossly obese fugly ones. And I’m not saying the attached is smokin to me either…just an example.

so with that website posted…and my general search skills…you’d rather bang this chick…

than this…omg just creamed my pants, piece of perfection??

oh sweet jesus…tell me its not true…done with the hijack…

look at that gash peeking out! wooh!

[quote]football061 wrote:
so with that website posted…and my general search skills…you’d rather bang this chick…[/quote]

You got it bro! I’m not trying to sound like a jerk but chicks like the bony one give me “the look” fairly often (not constantly) and it just doesn’t do it for me like the chick you posted w/ more curves than a rollercoaster. The funniest part of this is the sexy fat chicks seem to think that I go for bony chicks when its just not the case.

[quote]FortDodge wrote:
football061 wrote:
so with that website posted…and my general search skills…you’d rather bang this chick…

You got it bro! I’m not trying to sound like a jerk but chicks like the bony one give me “the look” fairly often (not constantly) and it just doesn’t do it for me like the chick you posted w/ more curves than a rollercoaster. The funniest part of this is the sexy fat chicks seem to think that I go for bony chicks when its just not the case.

[/quote]

LOLcats @ “the look” and “more curves than a rollercoaster”

Plus the sexy chubby chicks are easier to manipulate into lewd sex acts and cooking.

-chris

[quote]Avocado wrote:

Plus the sexy chubby chicks are easier to manipulate into lewd sex acts
[/quote]

Well…not physically.

check it

and again

You guys are strange!

Come on, don’t you like boneracks better?

Me either!

the gurl has 4 boobs…SWEET