My 2 Labs Work: Opinions?

I am 21 years old suffering from impotence and not having generally much fun in life. Any comments on my blood works?

I can post biochemical values if needed.

-height 6’0

-waist 34 pants
-weight 200

-describe body and facial hair Muscular. Some facial hair,not a full beard. Beard havent gone stronger in a while

-describe where you carry fat and how changed I used to carry fat in the lower back. It has moved to the front

-health conditions, symptoms [history]
none

-Rx and OTC drugs, any hair loss drugs or prostate drugs ever
I used minoxidil 6 times. I had problem before using it

-describe diet [some create substantial damage with starvation diets]
meats,nuts,eggs,vegetables,berries,greek yogurt, cottage cheese. I supplement with
omega3, vitD and resvestratrol

-describe training [some ruin there hormones by over training]
4 times a week. I used to train 5 times a week. I spent 1year running 70km per week
in 2008

-testes ache, ever, with a fever?
Some weird feeling in my testes. I feel some strange heat, almost fever like.

-how have morning wood and nocturnal erections changed
None since a long time.

LAB range

Hormone unit lab1 lab2 Results 1 2

TT nmol/L 8-38 12,73
SHBG nmol/L 10-55 32,7
FreeT nmol/L 6-15 2.14-13.6 3,6 6,95
LH UI/L 0.6-6.1 0.5-10 2,62 1.5
FSH UI/L 1.5-12.4
APS ng/ml 0-4 0,41
Estradiol pmol/L 28-185 74,31
Prolactin ug/L 2.7-16.9 4.1-18.4 5,79 12,8
TSH mUI/L 0.27-4.2 1,33
AST U/L 14-42 5-37 61 38
ASL U/L 10-63 5-41 45 31
DHEA-S nmol/L 5.73-13.4 8.5
Cholest tot mmol/L 3.15-5.18 3.38
tryglycerd mmol/L 0.4-2.3 0.41

Notable out of range value
Creatine Kinase CPK range 20-200 result 902

Iodine: No source known in my diet.

bump

[quote]jasmincar wrote:
I am 21 years old suffering from impotence and not having generally much fun in life. Any comments on my blood works?

Thanks.[/quote]
what do you want to know mate? surely your doctor has told you these results are not good for someone your age,or for a man in general?

jasmincar,

Please read the advice for new guys sticky and come back here with more data. Check your body temps and report iodine intake, iodized salt etc.

We need lab ranges as well!!!
What are your cholesterol levels?
ALT and AST?

I do not take any iodized salt. I will post the other data later.

27 august:AST 61 U/L range 14-42
ASL 45 U/L range 10-63

Cholesterol total: 62 3.35 nmol/L range 2.90-5.20
      Triglycerides:     0.16 nmol/L    tange 0.00-1.70
      HDL cholest.       1.71 nmol/L    range 1-2.3
      TC/HDL C           1.99 nmol/L    range 3.5-5
      LDL cholest.       1.57noml/L     range 0-3.40

8 august AST 38 U/L range 5-37
ASL 31 U/L range 5-41

What is the purpose of iodized salt and how much should I take? thanks

Please read the advice for new guys sticky and come back here with more data. Check your body temps and report iodine intake, iodized salt etc.

But have you been using iodized salt? That is the question. Then perhaps one can answer your question.

Your thyroid hormones are an amino acid complex that contains 3 or 4 atoms of iodine. If you are iodine deficient you cannot make enough thyroid hormones. Thyroid hormones control body temperature. If body temperatures are low, that indicates a case if functional hypothyroidism. Thyroid issues are more complex than TRT, I am not attempting to paint the whole picture here. Read that sticky.

We need lab ranges as well!!!

When cholesterol levels are low, ones ability to make steroid hormones can be impaired. Start reading this: Steroid hormone - Wikipedia

Is your diet extreme?

Please note all of my questions and suggestions.

I have seen the endocrinologist. Since I don’t have any exterior sign of hypogonadism I will not be treated. She sent me to a psychologist for sexual disfonction.

I am in hell. What should I do?

[quote]eboybeast wrote:

[quote]jasmincar wrote:

Thanks.[/quote]
what do you want to know mate? surely your doctor has told you these results are not good for someone your age,or for a man in general?[/quote]

It is ok according to her.

So according to doctors because I am so muscular (200lbs, 6’0, 12-13 percent bf),bench 300lbs squat 375lbs deadlift 500 1rm,…) I modified my genetics by radical transformation and now there is a price to pay. They see that my hemoglobin is normal, normal pilosity, etc. They don’t really what is happening

Endocrinologists are the worst of the bunch. Urologists are not interested in understanding the basics.