My 16 Week Test E + Var Cycle Log

Hey guys. Thought I’d start a log on here recording my progress with this cycle. This is my second cycle, i will be posting my food intakes, what Im taking, how Im feeling, workouts ect. If your interested , have a read but im mainly doing this just to record stuff to look back on.

Feel free to comment and/or criticize…

Cycle is as follows…

Week 1 : 1500mg Test E
Week 2-16 : 750mg Test E
Week 1-2 : 15 mg dbol (left over from previous cycle)
Week 6-10 OR 8-12 : 100mg Anavar

HCG will be run at 250IU’s every 4 days
Adex will be run at .25mg EOD after week 2

Clomid 100/100/50/50
Nolva 40/40/20/20

Stats

BW: 180 lbs (finished my cut in Jan and have maintained since)
Bodyfat : 10-13%
Lifts

DL : 485 lbs x 1
SQ : Just getting back to them after a period of injury 
BP : Never went for proper max
OHP : 188 lbs x 1

The Goal is strength here, but size is also important. Competing in a local strongman event in summer.

About to take my 15mg dbol for pre workout. I would usually split the dose up.

My first pin is tonight after squats, 750mg (2.5ml) in glute.

also, I’m 5 8’

My diet atm consists of wholemeal and raisin bagels with bacon in the morning, Then half a kilo of sweet potato with lean mince, then the same again pre workout, then a shake PWO, followed by cottage cheese, wheat biscuit (sort of wheatabix, gotten sick of oats for now) , milk and some more whey. Comes out to about

3400kcal
243P
312C
120F

Obviously I’ll be taking this up when I’m into week 2, I don’t want any unnecessary fat gain from starting my on cycle diet when the gear hasn’t even kicked in yet.

following

[quote]Marzouk wrote:
following[/quote]

Hey man, It just so happens im following yours too haha, those progress pictures are awesome, interested to see how you look by the end of yours.

Thanks dude, hit it hard! My cut starts 2moro so this should be interesting good luck!

do it for teuchters everywhere mate :slight_smile:

[quote]rds63799 wrote:
do it for teuchters everywhere mate :)[/quote]

Was waiting for a post from my fellow caithness brah hahah :stuck_out_tongue:

Glute pin went very well, i couldn’t manage myself so i just got my gym partner to do it. another 2.5ml on friday, hopefully the pip won’t be too bad and i can still optimally deadlift.

Tonight squats went well, as i said before im just getting back into them so im not pushing them right now, very comftorable 3 sets of 3 @ 287/130kg , groin felt great so will hopefully be back to my regular weights soon.

Then did single leg press, followed by GHR, Dead Stop Romanian deadlifts and some ankle mobility work.

750 a week is alot for a second cycle for a 180 lbs guy.

[quote]krazylarry wrote:
750 a week is alot for a second cycle for a 180 lbs guy. [/quote]

I wanted to try the ‘higher test dose’ over the ‘add a new compound in’ route.

Caithness? Fuck that noise, I’m Inverness-shire all the way dawg :wink:

yeah 750 is quite high for a second cycle but not excessively so I don’t think. I’ve only done two cycles and I kept the test quite low again for the second one and added NPP which I massively regret now as my body did not handle it at all!

So yeah, increasing the test I think is wise. I know that I’ll probably only ever do test + oral cycles now. I’m interested to hear how you get on as the cycle you’re doing now is about the same as what my next one is going to be.

good luck gadgee

[quote]rds63799 wrote:
Caithness? Fuck that noise, I’m Inverness-shire all the way dawg :wink:

yeah 750 is quite high for a second cycle but not excessively so I don’t think. I’ve only done two cycles and I kept the test quite low again for the second one and added NPP which I massively regret now as my body did not handle it at all!

So yeah, increasing the test I think is wise. I know that I’ll probably only ever do test + oral cycles now. I’m interested to hear how you get on as the cycle you’re doing now is about the same as what my next one is going to be.

good luck gadgee[/quote]

hahah i knew it was Scotland at least! :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah well i know some guys on their second cycle with three compounds, which is just way too fast for my liking. I’ve done my reading and i instantly liked the idea of what im doing.

Yeah i was following your thread for a while, what happened ? how did it react to the NPP?

I’ll try and update as best i can…

Last nights 2.5ml pin in the glute went well but today im in fucking agony haha Took some ibuprofen and now off to train!

aye at least we’re not from the central belt, half English those fuckers.

The NPP was ok in the way of gains, expected a bit more than I got if I’m honest but apparently the lab I used has been bought over recently and the general consensus is it’s underdosed now. I dunno if that’s true but a LOT of people are saying it. I don’t think I’m allowed to mention specific labs on here, but it was a pretty big one that most people in the UK have probably used at some point.

Like an idiot I didn’t think to control my prolactin on cycle, and it fucked me right up. Libido went totally to shit and hasn’t gone back to normal yet (finished cycle in December!). I also bought caber from a research company to try and fix it, and it didn’t do a damn thing but I got some pharm grade stuff last week and already I’m noticing things getting back to normal. Live and learn I guess. It seems I am sensitive as fuck to prolactin, so because of that I am going to stay away from 19-nors. The caber’s giving me all kinds of rank side effects too so that’s another reason I don’t think I’ll fuck about with 19-nors again.

So yeah, prolactin and me don’t mix but it’s not a mistake I’d ever make twice.

Don’t let me put you off though man! Lots of people run deca or tren and love that shit, there just seems to be a certain group who don’t handle it so well. If you do decide to use those then please, for the love of god get some pharm grade caber.

[quote]rds63799 wrote:
aye at least we’re not from the central belt, half English those fuckers.

The NPP was ok in the way of gains, expected a bit more than I got if I’m honest but apparently the lab I used has been bought over recently and the general consensus is it’s underdosed now. I dunno if that’s true but a LOT of people are saying it. I don’t think I’m allowed to mention specific labs on here, but it was a pretty big one that most people in the UK have probably used at some point.

Like an idiot I didn’t think to control my prolactin on cycle, and it fucked me right up. Libido went totally to shit and hasn’t gone back to normal yet (finished cycle in December!). I also bought caber from a research company to try and fix it, and it didn’t do a damn thing but I got some pharm grade stuff last week and already I’m noticing things getting back to normal. Live and learn I guess. It seems I am sensitive as fuck to prolactin, so because of that I am going to stay away from 19-nors. The caber’s giving me all kinds of rank side effects too so that’s another reason I don’t think I’ll fuck about with 19-nors again.

So yeah, prolactin and me don’t mix but it’s not a mistake I’d ever make twice.

Don’t let me put you off though man! Lots of people run deca or tren and love that shit, there just seems to be a certain group who don’t handle it so well. If you do decide to use those then please, for the love of god get some pharm grade caber.[/quote]

Agreed! haha

That sucks, at least it was decent rather than complete shite. I think i could probrably take a guess who that was but don’t want to get in trouble if it’s not allowed lol.

Thats research companies for you man, i got my adex, clen and keto from a research company and i was not impressed with the effects at all, adex started to have wee floaters in it! And at least you know about the prolactin sensitivity now, and can be better prepared in future.

Will definatley be hitting tren up at some point, but for now its test all the way baby (and a cheeky oral)

I will heed these wise words and spend the extra on the pharma grade haha

In terms of my session tonight, the painkillers i was on made my session sub par, but im glad i decided to go rather than staying at home gurning about my ass being sore.

Next pin (glute) is on friday, with deadlifts on sat… worried about it being to sore to have an optimal session…

Friday today, it’s been 3 days since my last pin. Glute is swolen and red, still quite painful. Pinned the other one, decided to put 2ml instead of 2.5ml because I thought it might be the volume causing the swelling. Or possible the BA% of the gear bing too high.

Hoping to be able to deadlift tomorrow if my other glute doesn’t hurt too bad and or swell up!

[quote]riceERYDAY wrote:
Friday today, it’s been 3 days since my last pin. Glute is swolen and red, still quite painful. Pinned the other one, decided to put 2ml instead of 2.5ml because I thought it might be the volume causing the swelling. Or possible the BA% of the gear bing too high.

Hoping to be able to deadlift tomorrow if my other glute doesn’t hurt too bad and or swell up! [/quote]

ive only been injecting my quads on my cycle so far, had no problems whatsoever. Maybe give it a shit.

No idea how anyone aspirates when pinnnig there glute. The first 1 or 2 injections ached for about 2 days but no i have no pain whatsoever.

[quote]
ive only been injecting my quads on my cycle so far, had no problems whatsoever. Maybe give it a shit.

No idea how anyone aspirates when pinnnig there glute. The first 1 or 2 injections ached for about 2 days but no i have no pain whatsoever. [/quote]

Quad is my pin of choice, I just figured glute would be suited best for the front load as its such a large muscle… Turns out I was wrong lol

It’s now Tuesday and the swelling/pain has finally gone down/stopped since my first pin. 7 days… Now just need to wait till Friday for the other one to be better!

First week has been interesting as far as training goes, been almost impossible to do anything other than overhead pressing and some back work as my ass was so sore. My session tonight (1st session of week 2… Front load complete) was badass, was looking more vascular than normal and overhead pressing was unusually strong… Perhaps front loading is legit? I will decide after week 2.

Usually, it takes 3-4 weeks for me to “feel” test e.

Swelling down, pain almost gone, had a kickass session tonight.

Will update in a few days when gains are more apparent. On 300g protein, 350g carbs and 120ish fat.
Dis gon’ be good boys.